Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ive been using 17's for a while now, and think theyre just too small.

u'd need at least 18's for the looks (for street)
    17's definately handle alot better over the 18's or 19's lol

if your staying conservative and tight then go 17's still look alrite depending on the wheels. but if your going with the ce28's then i think u should go with the 18's at least because the ce28's just look smaller than they really are. 17's just look like 16's. so u need at least 18's or 19's ahahhae (my opinion)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs
    I'm going with a combination of both.

Set of 18 or 19" wheels but are sporty, not chrome. Need something big to fill the guards up.

If you want to be like everyone else though, go Volks, Rays, Works, Enkei etc.
    The reason "everyone" goes with these options, is because anything else upsets the natural balance of the car. Also big heavy rims doesnt exactly help performance. Personally everytiime i see an S2k with oversize heavy rims i would really like to slap the driver across head, BUT seeing as though im not an officer of the S2k wheel police, i figure, their car, their choice.

If u want to ruin (from a performance point of view, as it is a performace car) a beautifully crafted engineering marel, go big,go chrome go whatever. If ure After that luxury cruiser look, u bought the wrong car IMO.

I realise that that not everyone out there with an S2k, is after the ultimate street/track machine, i dont understand it , but i realise it. IMO I dont see the need for Luxury wheels on a sports car, but thats me.

End of the day it is URE choice, its what u want, not me or anyone on ozhonda. If u want habib and his mates to look twice, go chrome, if u want to enhance an already great performance car, then do what "everyone" else does and buy some 4kg wheels. Goodluck whatever ure choice
    Last edited by WhiteAP1; 30-10-2006 at 12:40 PM.

i get what you saying buddy ...
    to answer your question as to why other s2k owners will go put heavy wheels on their cars is cause not every s2k owner wants there car to be a track car...
    to be honest the s2k handles more well then anything ive ever driven but its also got the looks as well meaning that some people will either go one way or the other in terms of choosing between making their s2k a track looking or cruising type car....

reason i ask for opinion is because i want to know what other s2k owners think looks nice ...

thanks neways for the comment

yeah my minimum is 18"s buddy ... ive like had 17"s all my life so yeah its about time to upgrade an inch

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    or 2.
    lol.
    19's fill the gaurd very nicely.
    then drop it, HARD.

and that's one hot lookin s2k. lol.

yeah ?
    you reckon ?
    hmms 19's?
    im more comfortable with 18"s on a mssive dump !!!
    what you think ?

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    okay, IF i was you, i'd get 19's straight away. lol, no doubt, i've seen s2k's with 19's and 18's and the 19's fill the gaurds up more nicely.

if your gonna drop it hard, i reckon 19's
    but 18's are still good, i'd just prefer 19's

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Indy Yellow S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by integrity
    yeah ?
    you reckon ?
    hmms 19's?
    im more comfortable with 18"s on a mssive dump !!!
    what you think ?
    just remeber , lowering the car too much will give it too much negative camber and in turn mess up your tyre wear .

my gf has 19's on hers and its lowered 1 1/4 in front and back . They are the correct offset wheels for the S2000 and fill the guards nicely .

i only got 18's on mine and lowered it 1.5 in front and rear , 18's work nicely , but i would go 19's if i was to buy rims again .

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    chrome lip ftw~!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by integrity
    i get what you saying buddy ...
    to answer your question as to why other s2k owners will go put heavy wheels on their cars is cause not every s2k owner wants there car to be a track car...
    to be honest the s2k handles more well then anything ive ever driven but its also got the looks as well meaning that some people will either go one way or the other in terms of choosing between making their s2k a track looking or cruising type car....

reason i ask for opinion is because i want to know what other s2k owners think looks nice ...

thanks neways for the comment

Ummm, I never asked any questions in my post, and i stated that i realise not everyone is after a track car. All i really said is that big "luxury" type rims werent meant for an S2k, as it is a performace car. I also stated it was a personal choice to be made by the owner, even if it was a bad choice.

vuey would you be able to give me the offset of your mrs wheels
    it was a 1.25 inch drop on all fours was it?
    no camber wear?

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    i'd say the s2k is a cruiser/performance car.