Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 Indy Yellow S2000
    [QUOTE=WhiteAP1]Personally everytiime i see an S2k with oversize heavy rims i would really like to slap the driver across headQUOTE]
    i'll like to see that

If u want to ruin (from a performance point of view, as it is a performace car) a beautifully crafted engineering marel, go big,go chrome go whatever. If ure After that luxury cruiser look, u bought the wrong car IMO.
    im sure all will agree that its a finely crafted motor car . But how many people buy a car to track it ? let alone drive it to its full potential ? if you drove a car like the S2000 to its full potential , you wont have a licence for long .
    I was just realistic about it all , i put on these wheels for cruising around . If i wanted to have better performace ? i wolud leave it dead stock . No point in paying $$$ for something slightly better than stock . but thats just me

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Indy Yellow S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by integrity
    vuey would you be able to give me the offset of your mrs wheels
    it was a 1.25 inch drop on all fours was it?
    no camber wear?
    i'll have to check , but just go down to any good tyre shop and show them the rims , im sure they'll be able to help you out . But there is a limited number of aftermarket rims that will fit the S2k , as its got an usual offset .

She will have them for sale soon , as im gonna slap 20's on it !!! yeah baby .. 20's ULEH !!!

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    if you dont care about the weight, go chrome, even gestalts look sexy as on a black s slammed

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    go the 20's!!!
    =)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I agree with u man. If thats what u want, thats what u want. Like i said i realise not everyones after the ultimate street/track car. U wanted chromies, u went and got them, u like them, they make u happy. Thats what tunning/modifying whatever u wanna call it, is about.

Personally i see putting big heavy rims on an S2k the same as putting 16s on a hummer. Thats just me.

i know where you coming from whiteap1 but yeah some people dont care or dont even realise its a track car (suprisingly its true)
    but yeah i love volk racing wheels ... but the price will kill me ...
    hmmz vuey ill find out the proper offset and ill look into it ..
    20"s? are you serious?
    ill probably lose soo much power i wont even be able to hit vtec... jokes!!
    ill decide between 18"s and 19"s
    20"s will be too hekitk .. sorry fellas (itll also hurt the pocket!!)

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn
    or 2.
    lol.
    19's fill the gaurd very nicely.
    then drop it, HARD.

and that's one hot lookin s2k. lol.
    This man knows his rice!!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    I reckon chrome 16s, it’s not too heavy and u get the bling look, best of the both worlds..hehe..

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    why would you want to put chromes on a japanese sports car? the car was designed to go fast, was it not?

chromes look good on euro cars though

Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn
    i'd say the s2k is a cruiser/performance car.
    wouldnt say it was a strictly build race car from factory, it doesnt even have a roof hahaeh. its more of a cruiser/performance car.

19's and dropped about 3" will rip your guards off once u corner at anything above 40kms lol, unless u get the perfect offset with perfect sized tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    why would you want to put chromes on a japanese sports car? the car was designed to go fast, was it not?

chromes look good on euro cars though
    but then u can slap on a set of chrome ssr professors on the s2, and it'll look hot. i dont reckon all chromes are ugly, u can get nice chromes (jap brand ones). theyre the ones that are actually chrome polished and not chrome dipped.
    Last edited by BRU51N; 30-10-2006 at 04:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    Quote Originally Posted by BRU51N
    but then u can slap on a set of chrome ssr professors on the s2, and it'll look hot. i dont reckon all chromes are ugly, u can get nice chromes (jap brand ones). theyre the ones that are actually chrome polished and not chrome dipped.
    indeed. im referring to those el cheapo fully sik 19" chromies....

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp