Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Planning on doing a custom setup on the Z or something off the shelf? Send me a PM if you like .
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Thanks guys. The D-series is a fanastic budget platform to work from. Parts are not only cheaper, but u need less of them DynoDave built the engine from the ground up and his work is simply amazing. He put the effort in to listen to all my requests and information i sent him regarding other peoples trials and tribulations. Whats he produced was an effort of thousands of hours of research and trial and error from all parts over the world.

RE 350;
    Nothing custom. APS have a great Twin Turbo Kit. Fitiment is OEM and they put all the effort into R&D to make a fantastic setup. Bolton, dyno and off u go.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    You are THE KING mate, well done, only hope my setup turns out something similar.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    awesome setup!@

took soooo long to get there and now that you have finished... it just seems a waste to sell it.

Like at least hold onto it for a while so you get the honour of saying you built it and really OWNED it.

but anyways respect to ya!!

s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    iz..aaamazinnnnng..
    nice work to you mate..
    suddenly i dont that much shameful having a D-series..!
    +kyobi imaging / Shooting star

1 3 5
    ├┼┼┐
    2 4 6 R

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttz
    took soooo long to get there and now that you have finished... it just seems a waste to sell it.

Like at least hold onto it for a while so you get the honour of saying you built it and really OWNED it.

but anyways respect to ya!!
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    From all these years of seeing ppl full built a hectic car for themself and sell it straight after, my conclusion is they enjoy the process more than anything else, it’s like a goal or something to achieve for them, once they get there, they are satisfied and they move on.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by xtercii
    From all these years of seeing ppl full built a hectic car for themself and sell it straight after, my conclusion is they enjoy the process more than anything else, it’s like a goal or something to achieve for them, once they get there, they are satisfied and they move on.
    but but but..... it's just soo wrong. =/

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by xtercii
    Yeh its the process that attracted me more then anything. I also have a passion for unique cars. When i first started, i was one of the first turbo's on the block, now the craze is starting to settle right in.

That and having 2 cars, i have decided to stop wasteing money on extra insurance/onroads and put it towards making a unique 350
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    aww.. man cant believe ur selling it. it was nice meeting ya on friday =)
    someone buy this car and chop nissans like weq did to us!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    hardcore d series!!

I thought, after turboing, the rev won't be as high anymore, but apparently I'm wrong.