Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuey View Post
    you mean when Williams went from the Rothmans to the Winfield livery ?
    they went backwards in performance too after that livery change
    You're kidding right lol? Yeah the livery was hideous but I'm pretty sure their decline was mainly due to Andrian Newy hopping off the McLaren at the end of 1996 and Renault leaving Williams at the end of 1997 giving the Mecharome company the job of tuning old Renault engines for Williams in 98/99

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude Si 93
    i thought newey left at the end of 97, maybe not seeing as the 97 mclaren looks similar in nose to the 98, my mistake

if anything some team should bring back the gauloises metal flake blue livery that was on those sexy as prost cars from 98, or better yet the DANKA arrows black livery best lookin f1 cars ever

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by WOGGEDUP View Post
    i thought newey left at the end of 97, maybe not seeing as the 97 mclaren looks similar in nose to the 98, my mistake

if anything some team should bring back the gauloises metal flake blue livery that was on those sexy as prost cars from 98, or better yet the DANKA arrows black livery best lookin f1 cars ever
    Nah Newy left at the end of 1996... His legacy proved petent in 1997 though GO JACQUES!

DANKA... Hmm wasnt that the era of Arrows when they made their own power plants lol? What a disaster that was...

Ahh Prost... Liked the livery, didnt like the team....

New Ferrari
    http://www.f1racing.net/en/gallery.php?catID=2202

New Renault
    Last edited by Petronas; 15-01-2007 at 12:19 PM.

aHhh... looks like Vodafone is the new look for mclaren. maaan this F1 season cannot come any quicker!!! shiiiiiiet!!!!

EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCTR Coopz! View Post
    aHhh... looks like Vodafone is the new look for mclaren. maaan this F1 season cannot come any quicker!!! shiiiiiiet!!!!

I was disappointed with this livery... McLaren are slowly loosing a hold on their team... (Literaly, with only 15% of the team actually belonging to "The McLaren Group"/Ron Dennis)...

Too much Vodafone and Mercedes and not enough McLaren in this new Livery for my liking... (Same as the latest McLaren super-car the SLR)

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    so does anyone have any pic of the upcoming honda RA07 car.....i heard that the company is taking a different approach in what it will look like since they are now fully honda owned

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    New livery for Honda will be launched at end of February.

In other news, Go Ant Davidson
    http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=38287
    blz-arw019

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by IRI View Post
    New livery for Honda will be launched at end of February.

In other news, Go Ant Davidson
    http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=38287
    Doesn't really mean much... Winter testing never does...

RA107 release date is the 25th january i saw . Still waiting for my tickets to come

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Can't wait for the season to start!! Saw the ads on TV last night. But it'll never be the same without M.Schumacher .

I really hope Honda do well this year. It'll be interesting to see Alonso, as generally when a successful drivers changes teams, they struggle for the first season (I think Shumi was the exception).

I'd love to see Rubens take out the championship this year and Honda the constructor's title.
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

www.textbookexchange.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzdude View Post
    Can't wait for the season to start!! Saw the ads on TV last night. But it'll never be the same without M.Schumacher .
    Me neither!... I wanna see how RBR and Williams do... And it will go back to normal... People thought F1 would never be the same after Senna died but everything moves on...

GO WEBBER! GO WILLIAMS-TOYOTA!

Honda? meh... don't really care...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Petronas View Post
    GO WEBBER! GO WILLIAMS-TOYOTA!

Honda? meh... don't really care...
    You TRAITOR!!!!!!

I think Ferrari, McLaren & Honda will be the top teams this year. I really don't see Renault and Toyota being up there. RBR may be a dark horse (I hope so for Webbers sake, the poor bugger, he deserves a break). But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

www.textbookexchange.com.au