Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )

HP Racing Intake Manifold

Hello my friend...

Come across a HP Intake manifold for a b18c gsr motor for my car, has anyone heard of these?

Aparently they are used on the HP Racing unibody drag civic that runs 8s passes (world record holder) And i can get these in fairly cheap $300ish

Is it worth it and better than a skunk 2 or victor x manifold?

I will be going turbo soon

cheers dan.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    hermm skunk2 good for NA...
    VictorX is suposed to be real good for F/I

Ill be buying one next year
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    im finilasing the payments for this manifold its exactly like the one used in the HP Racing drag civic which holds the workd record. they are relatively new company just starting to put their parts on the market now but i have seen the quality of work and its fantastic so far. This manifold will be bench tested up against the victor x this week so it should perform the same if not better. It must be doing a good job if they are pulling off 8.5s passes. i should get it under 350 au delivered with a free anodised fuel rail thrown in to use with it. Anyway one its on ill see how it preforms im sure good, if it doesnt at least it will look mean in the bay!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    were bouts from dude and its designed for GSR head right???
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    yep for gsr p72 head... pm sent to ya locote

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    Id prob leave the stock manifold on till u force it or you'll be waving bye-bye to a good part of your bottom end.Will most likely feel u got a B16 instead of a B18 underhood with that thing bolted on.Will be annoying as a street driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    yeh got strong feeling id lose some bottom end... just wonder how much top end id get and if the car would be faster down the 1/4. plus i have now come to the stage of being bored with the b18 and want more power so the turbo is very high on the list, havnt stopped researching since i finished the conversion! It will be interesting on how it performs and flows, i believe its a great price for it so im willing to give it a try, if it feels shit then ill swap it back..it will keep me occupied at least!

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    victorx is known as the best bang for ur buck manifolds around.

If something is used on a 8second car, u can be sure as hell that gains will only be seen above 7krpm. And no consideration to low down torque.

edit:

does it have fittings for IACV? Search around for the Venom intake manifold or OBX. They all look exactly the same
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    i have decided to not purchase this manifold, i had seen other pictures that someone else has and wasnt to impressed, ill save for a victor x! id did aparently fit all stock sensors and hoses which it looked like it didnt have fittings for vac hoses... anyway.....