Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04 Luxury

Accord Euro R Sports Pedals

Has anyone installed the euro R sports pedals?
    I bought one but I am having trouble installing the brake and clutch pedals. There is like this small thin and long looking rod (looks like a nail) that seems like to be screwed onto the pedals, but dunno how to screw these on..... (Those of you have installed this will know what I mean)
    Any thoughts?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Where you get them from. Im heaps keen for some pedals but i dont want to be swapping entire assemblies!
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Sports
    sorry cant help, but where did you get them from, wouldnt mind a set for myself

Edit: ^^^^ beat me to it lol
    Red 2006 Honda Accord Euro Sports 6spd manual
    18x7.5 Advanti Rims
    Tein SS Coilovers
    Custom Stainless 4-2-1 Headers/D&T Exhaust
    K&N Typhoon CAI F1 window tint

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    First you need to remove the plastic cover off the factory brake and clutch pedals. Then you need to drill some holes for the pedals to to be rivetted in.

See if this helps you.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...highlight=euro
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    I got my done tru honda when I got my car they gave me discount so got them for AU$165 installed cost you the same if you buy it in japan

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yup, take off the rubber part on your existing pedal, put the metal pedals over and mark out the 3 holes. Then you have to drill those holes. The thin metal rod things are rivets and you need a hand riveting tool ($11-15 at supercheap) to put those on.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Yup, take off the rubber part on your existing pedal, put the metal pedals over and mark out the 3 holes. Then you have to drill those holes. The thin metal rod things are rivets and you need a hand riveting tool ($11-15 at supercheap) to put those on.
    Thanks guys~~ I didn't know that thin rod stuff was rivets. I got the tool off my friend and now I have installed them... looks awesome..

I got the pedal through ebay. It took me a while to get one coz I was waiting for someone to sell this pedal. Got it for AU$180 including shipping.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by jooneth View Post
    Thanks guys~~ I didn't know that thin rod stuff was rivets. I got the tool off my friend and now I have installed them... looks awesome..

I got the pedal through ebay. It took me a while to get one coz I was waiting for someone to sell this pedal. Got it for AU$180 including shipping.
    That's cheap. Do you have the link to the auction?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    I have a combination of the Mugen Racing pedals and the Genuine Honda pedals... i had to use the Mugen ones for clutch/brake as honda australia only make the racing pedals for automatics!

heres a snappy (notice my silver dash trim )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1446 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	3310 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	7135  

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Aren't the mugen ones defectable since they don't have the rubber grip? Here are the ones for the manual, but it's no where near $180 shipped: http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yah...aceurpeas.html

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Aren't the mugen ones defectable since they don't have the rubber grip? Here are the ones for the manual, but it's no where near $180 shipped: http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yah...aceurpeas.html
    they might be they have this crazy steel mesh on them, if your only wearing socks its like velcro! lol i dont see an issue with slipping of the pedals, infact, they definately grip more than the rubber... but if thats the law, then i guess the are defectable! lucky it only takes 10secs to swap them back over to rubber

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    How do you attach it to the pedal? Using very strong double sided tape?