Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    One of the most important things said in this thread... Clearance to spokes and the rim can be an issue.
    LOL! I know someone who won't be using the stock rims!!!

here are some pics of a Thai accord running F50 Brembo front calipers and EVO7 calipers in rear. Front rotors = Biot Rotor Disk 340 mm 2 Pieces.

and here are some pics of customized brackets to suit the mounting holes on the Thai Accord

So anyone knows are the holes pattern on the Thai accords are the same as our Euros?
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk
    here are some pics of a Thai accord running F50 Brembo front calipers and EVO7 calipers in rear. Front rotors = Biot Rotor Disk 340 mm 2 Pieces.

and here are some pics of customized brackets to suit the mounting holes on the Thai Accord

So anyone knows are the holes pattern on the Thai accords are the same as our Euros?

The suspension parts of this accord is the same with euro but dunno about the brake. my guessing should be around the same or close.

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    sexy brake disc

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Brackets look very easy to make! I say go for it if you are keen!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by ALN
    The suspension parts of this accord is the same with euro but dunno about the brake. my guessing should be around the same or close.
    Double wishbone yes, but are you sure it is the same as the CL9?

Kitbkk - I think you should PM Noel about your Porsche brake idea - username AP1 F20c . He knows a lot about different braking systems. Link him to the thread so he can reply here.
    Last edited by yfin; 06-11-2006 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALN
    some pics of installation of the brackets, rotors and calipers.

can anyone confirm they are the same? or we need to messure the width of the holes to know?
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    [QUOTE=yfin]Double wishbone yes, but are you sure it is the same as the CL9?
    QUOTE]

For the suspension part I'm quite certain but not so sure about the brake. Check out the koni shocks parts for tsx/ euro and that accord is the same and it works for coilover as well from what I remembered.

i have seen ppl use dc5 R jap spec with brambo and modify it 2 fit euro in singapore. No sure about evo tho...

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    just get it and in the wrost case u modify the bracket

I have heard some people who are running dc5 and evo brembo calipers on their thai accords saying that those calipers come with fixed brakets. So to fit them on their cars, there are heaps of modifications to do eg cutting, welding and hitting some parts of the suspension to match. Im afraid of that worse case senario lol. Well, the porsche, F40 and F50 calipers dont have fixed brackets so yeah, I will try looking for them when I go back. The whole kit shouldnt be more than 2000 aud hopefully.
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    from your #3 thread u mention u might be getting the 6 pots BBK, just to remind u even my friend NSX with 6 pots BBK he got problem to find the right wheels and offset, coz the one on the pics u posted on the accord one is not 6 pots looks like only 4 pots, so i dont think 6 pots will fit ur euro, but maybe i'm wrong