Alonso Helmet cam

dis is wot he see's... givs you an idea of how blind the corners are... n keep in mind hes not goin flat out...

@ Circuit de Catalunya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C_W_12EilM
    Last edited by ^^v; 08-11-2006 at 01:45 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    sweet! awesome post!

blind corners yes - however i'd think with his experience its almost second nature - he knows exactly when the corner is comming up. They drive the course with their eyes closed before they drive it at the race.
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    holy $hit that is awesome! its like a F1 game.. only much btr! i've always wanted to see an F1 race from this perspective, i reckon we should have more of it instead of that camera mounted above the intake! love seeing the steering wheel!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    You have to remember that these guys put in hrs and hrs of practice laps for each course, so its like second nature to them.

that was ***n sweet!

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK civic
    i gotta admit that was a fun ride.. but non of the corners r blind.. i could see every single one of those comin up... sounds awesome!