Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Da9 springs

Da9 springs

just got an immaculate 92 series2 integra real real cheap tried to get king spring super lows but apparently they dont make em. can anyone help me otherwise they get the chop???
    got rims but dont want my car jacked like a 4 wheel drive

they make springs for em in lows i think dont think super lows
    something about eg civic shareing ALMOST the same if not exact same set up
    someone clarify n elaborate??

yeah can get lows but they do nothing for me and not worth buying just to get em compressed

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 honda integra

Pedders

Hi i have a set of pedders springs if your interested, (got coilovers for my car)Later.

spring

how low are they mate could be interested

Member Array
    Car:
    1990 honda integra

pedders

Hi i will measure the height from the centre of the wheel and get back to you,but the lowest part of my car (the cat) sat right on 100mm off the ground which makes them just legal, later.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    if the theory is correct and ef/ed springs will fit, then go for whiteline flat out springs, they are an equivalent to king springs super low but they have more race theory behind them

theres always cheap coilovers on ebay for 160$ i had em on my DA they slammed it lower than super low's

Newcomer Array
    A friend of mine got a set of lows from Trav (egSi) at Underground Imports, he said you can also get super lows, although they're not in the catalogue. PM him, he should be able to help you out.
    Last edited by URBAN4; 29-05-2007 at 01:09 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    I have been told that the lows only just retain adequate travel. I have Kings lows with Koni Yellows on the lowest perch and the car sits at least an inch lower than it did with Kings on stock shocks. I may have pics with 17's and pre/post Konis.
    Too old for bodykits

can get apparently kmac spings made whatever spec i like for $400 anyone got em????

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    yuh ive got kmac
    theyre ok but i cant compare them to anything else coz i havent had anything else..