Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50000km Service

50000km Service

Can any one tell me how much will 50000km service cost me?
    And which dealer?

Quite abit...

50k aint a major service. so i assume itll be normal charge as oil and filter replacement.

around 300 bucks and any honda dealer oil n filter change only

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    melb should b about $250-300 depends on dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Hi,

i just wanna say I haven't serviced my car since 30,000KMs ago... Still working fine and smooth at 70,000Kms. So if anyone wondering the 'what if', then there's nothing to worry about. All oil/coolant/brake/psteer still at max levels and oil still yellow but i can tell it's gone a bit darker now. Only my front brake pads are changed, my rear still stock, all tires have about 1mm left, and most of all... I didn't wash my car since January.

I'm surprised it's still very good condition and still very clean on the outside.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    ... yea... u remind me of a few cars tat came into the workshop in the past. they too didnt hav a service for a pro-longed period of time and wen they did decide to show up it ended up costing them a far amount, in the thousands.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Quote Originally Posted by rokkuchan
    Hi,

i just wanna say I haven't serviced my car since 30,000KMs ago... Still working fine and smooth at 70,000Kms. So if anyone wondering the 'what if', then there's nothing to worry about. All oil/coolant/brake/psteer still at max levels and oil still yellow but i can tell it's gone a bit darker now. Only my front brake pads are changed, my rear still stock, all tires have about 1mm left, and most of all... I didn't wash my car since January.

I'm surprised it's still very good condition and still very clean on the outside.
    This is one of the resons I only buy new cars - can't trust anyone to look after thier cars properly

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Hi,

ripping a good car

Member Array
    Hi,

I feel sorry for your jazz and for you. I'm surprised that you are actually proud of it..

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Indy Yellow S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10 View Post
    This is one of the resons I only buy new cars - can't trust anyone to look after thier cars properly
    i agree . When they get a massive repair bill , it might change their outlook .
    terris08
    And which dealer?
    mate you might want to give a few more details so we might be able to help you better . Location / budget etc .
    If your in Syd , i can point out a few places that will not only do a great job with all genuine honda parts , but also charge you a competative price .

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by terris08 View Post
    And which dealer?
    Must be cheaper than your 40000km which i am about to have Quoted $700

did you buy this jazz second hand or something ??? $200 -250 for your 50000km