Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Behind the wheel of my car, cruising the hills of adelaide
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    just to help resurrect this thread, did the person who started this thread try aftermarket wheels on the front to match the rear? small wheels = big tyres = more air = more bounce in its simplicity.

mine are going in my ed6 shortly, i'll see how well they fair.
    Current Performance Modifications to ED6:
    not telling, but it involves a semi-quad carb setup, and lots and lots of compression.

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting car
    Quote Originally Posted by SeverAMV View Post
    just to help resurrect this thread, did the person who started this thread try aftermarket wheels on the front to match the rear? small wheels = big tyres = more air = more bounce in its simplicity.

mine are going in my ed6 shortly, i'll see how well they fair.
    please update us wen you do put them in ur ed

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    LOL fckn tripped me out man im like WTF a thread by me? haha so old i cant even remember writing it lmao

and yeahh i had my rims on like 90% of the time... they were faulty shocks
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting car
    so it rode fine wen u got them replaced?? hows the spring rates like?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Any one who does purchase the Pro S coil overs I would suggest breaking the shocks in before lowering them completely.
    Last edited by skunk2tony; 08-02-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan B16a2
    Just ordered mine today, hope they are all good

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    i've got some beef with my supplier at the moment. he supplied me with the wrong ones, and then he said that some corrosion in the shock out of the box is to be expected and is not covered under warranty. made me send them a big 'wtf' email. most likely my warranty will be void anyway as i will be modifying the bump stops just to make sure i dont get too much wheel hop.
    not telling, but it involves a semi-quad carb setup, and lots and lots of compression.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan B16a2
    i've got some beef with my supplier at the moment. he supplied me with the wrong ones, and then he said that some corrosion in the shock out of the box is to be expected and is not covered under warranty. made me send them a big 'wtf' email. most likely my warranty will be void anyway as i will be modifying the bump stops just to make sure i dont get too much wheel hop.
    were you get them from?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    its against the forum rules to mention the name of the seller, but its the only ebay seller that is willing to ship the whole kit to australia for $100. he's listed on skunk2's website as a licenced seller, but yeah, its mostly the seller's fault. first he sent me non-anodised LCAs when i ordered gold-anodised LCAs, and then he bloody sends me the wrong coilies.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 EM1
    ive been thinking of skunk2 coils as well, looking at possibly ordering a set from US ebay, has anyone else other than "ServerAMV" had any problems odering these from the states? the appeal to me of the Skunk2's is that theyre cheap and are a known brand, not some unknown ebay cheapo, does anyone know any alternatives to the skunk2s for around the same price that might be better?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 Civic
    gah...theres only one 'r' in my name...

and you can get tein basics at the same price, but theyre not too great, because their just basics, with very little adjustability. (if theyre damper adjustable and you intend to play around with it then they might be worth it)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan B16a2
    gah...theres only one 'r' in my name...

and you can get tein basics at the same price, but theyre not too great, because their just basics, with very little adjustability. (if theyre damper adjustable and you intend to play around with it then they might be worth it)
    The PRO S skunk2 have no damper adjustment which kinda sucks, but they are cheap and a good brand. I got em ordered through Egay landed at my door for just over $800.... not too bad I thought