Question wheels are scraping

hey guys,
    i recently got new wheels but the springs are soft and therefore my wheel scrapes on corners etc......i am going to get new springs that are slightly stiffer but in the meantime, i can see where the wheel is hitting the the body as there is a line being left around the wheel. i will probably get springs in two weeks or so but in the meantime, should i be worried about the line that is being created around the tyre? its not deep and if rubbed hard enough, it slowly fades so i think it dirt from the guard or something but should i be worried about it? its not cutting into the tyre or anything.....yet........but i will get new springs to stop the scraping in yeh two weeks or so. should i be worried? or just take it east till then?

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Ok listen up ya legend ill tell you what when im deep and rubbed hard enough my spring gets stiffer too ay hahahahahaha oi nah seriously but you got two options champ listen up 1 sell the car and 2 swap in an nsx engine into your legend you legend
    part time potato