Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z

Suspension optoins for 06-civic-Spok

Hey guys,

Just curious as to what suspension options we have available in austraila atm?

I haven't been keeping up so have no idea.

I'm more interested in full options not half assie springs BS.

Last edited by MKI4EVA; 14-11-2006 at 10:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    can u be more specific, no one here is gunna type out a list of available options for you? like are u interested in suspension mods, engine, bracing? How bout doing a little research yourself. if u want coilovers or whatever, type in 06 civic coilovers in a search engine, or going to the website of a company such as tein or buddyclub and look at their product applications.

Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post

When somone goes out and buys a car, they havnt been "keeping up" with the products coming out for there car. They go and find out whats out there.
    Its up to u, as it is up to everyone else, to find out what products are availiable for your car.
    Last edited by Muzz; 07-12-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Someone has D2's on there 06 civic i think.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    yea man D2 coilovers. not that expensive too for a coilovers

have a read here

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=55965&page=1

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    can u be more specific, no one here is gunna type out a list of available options for you? like are u interested in suspension mods, engine, bracing? How bout doing a little research yourself. if u want coilovers or whatever, type in 06 civic coilovers in a search engine, or going to the website of a company such as tein or buddyclub and look at their product applications.

When somone goes out and buys a car, they havnt been "keeping up" with the products coming out for there car. They go and find out whats out there.
    Its up to u, as it is up to everyone else, to find out what products are availiable for your car.
    fark me.....you must of been in the mood to shoot some noob down bud. hold your horses!!

what part of "Hey guys,

I'm more interested in full options not half assie springs BS."

didn't you understand? question posed was in ref to suspension mods so why the fark are you talking about engine mods etc.

DO you have the new civic? if not then shut the fark up and don't be so keen to tell ppl to use search.

Play around with your nuts for a sec before you jump the gun again.

fark'n 19 yr old telling me to search.
    Last edited by MKI4EVA; 07-12-2006 at 11:55 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    yep, thats right
    nice edit u made today, makes the question much more specific, and possible to answer, insted of what mods are there for the 06 civic!

can u be more specific, no one here is gunna type out a list of available options for you? like are u interested in suspension mods, engine, bracing?
    question posed was in ref to suspension mods so why the fark are you talking about engine mods etc.
    wasnt that way when i posted buddy, im not tryin to beat on ya, just explaining why ur question has gone 3 weeks without getting a single responce! and hey look, now uv edited it, making it more specific, like i recomended, seems ur getting the responces u wanted!

Dont whine to me for trying to help you understand how you need to go about finding the information your after. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!
    Last edited by Muzz; 07-12-2006 at 01:40 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Tein SS for FD2.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    yep, thats right

nice edit u made today, makes the question much more specific, and possible to answer, insted of what mods are there for the 06 civic!

wasnt that way when i posted buddy, im not tryin to beat on ya, just explaining why ur question has gone 3 weeks without getting a single responce! and hey look, now uv edited it, making it more specific, like i recomended, seems ur getting the responces u wanted!

Dont whine to me for trying to help you understand how you need to go about finding the information your after. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!
    thanks you've just proved my point. Please refer to post dates.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    thanks you've just proved my point. Please refer to post dates.
    Refer to the last edited dates!
    Dood, u edited it today, from "what mods are there for the 06 civic" to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic"
    U know, and i know what ur original question was, and what date u changed it, stop trying to decieve everyone else, as u did when u changed ur origional question to make my responce seem stupid, before ripping into my responce.
    didn't you understand? question posed was in ref to suspension mods so why the fark are you talking about engine mods etc.

Ur original question was so general and lazy, that no one bothered to answer, and it would of stayed that way, until i advised you how to go about asking it in a way that was actually possible to answer.

Ur original question was getting no responces, it was WAY to general, nothing for 3 weeks, u edited it today to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic" after i explained that u would need to be more specific to get any sort of responce, and surprise surprise, u got about 4 other posts today.

Are u trying to say u didnt change your question today?
    Last edited by Muzz; 07-12-2006 at 02:36 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Refer to the last edited dates!
    Dood, u edited it today, from "what mods are there for the 06 civic" to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic"
    U know, and i know what ur original question was, and what date u changed it, stop trying to decieve everyone else, as u did when u changed ur origional question to make my responce seem stupid, before ripping into my responce.

Ur original question was so general and lazy, that no one bothered to answer, and it would of stayed that way, until i advised you how to go about asking it in a way that was actually possible to answer.
    Hey mate. Look at his edit date. "Last edited by MKI4EVA : 14-11-2006 at 11:54 PM."

That's not today. I've checked the thread log and he hasn't edited the title.

The only thing that has changed in this thread that it was moved into the suspension section today at 2:08pm.

Ur original question was getting no responces, it was WAY to general, nothing for 3 weeks, u edited it today to "what suspension mods are there for the 06 civic" after i explained that u would need to be more specific to get any sort of responce, and surprise surprise, u got about 4 other posts today.

Are u trying to say u didnt change your question today?
    He got responses because you bumped up his thread to the top.
    Last edited by aaronng; 07-12-2006 at 02:51 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    Muzz, stop wasting your time here and shoot me off some ball park figures on what's required to get coffee delivered via email! Coffee I can drink... NOW!

MKI4EVA: I don't want to get dragged into the battle, but if Muzz has any good points at all here, one of them is that your post is relying on other people doing more work and research than you. People tell you to search for this very reason.

Seriously just think a little bit more laterally when you search, like instead of just searching for "Civic 06 suspension", think about what area of handling you want to address first, then narrow it down to a kind of suspension, eg. springs/shocks, then maybe you decide coilovers.. then if you determine the specific model of your car (mine is EF8 for example), then you search for coilovers for that model, you'll get way more returns. Also the suggestion to work backwards, ie check out manufacturer websites and see if there's anything for your model, is also a good idea. You could use a search like suspension brands or something to help you there.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Hey mate. Look at his edit date. "Last edited by MKI4EVA : 14-11-2006 at 11:54 PM."

That's not today. I've checked the thread log and he hasn't edited the title.

The only thing that has changed in this thread that it was moved into the suspension section today at 2:08pm.

He got responses because you bumped up his thread to the top.

fark me dead hey, ppl don't know when to let up.

I can edit it back to how you like it Muzz and we'll call it quits.