Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Oh yeah i almost forgot.......my money's on the S2k (of course)

might want to put your introduction in the intro section mate welcome anyway
    フジタエンジニアリング

Moderator Array
    Car:
    The non Honda
    either the sti or the s2k :twisted:

Hate to say it, but the S2K would lose in a battle like that. Then again, it depends *how* each car is modified. But my money would be on the EVO.

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC16
    Thats the thing with AWD - if you launch them hard they will break (but be VERY quick)....or if you launch them carefully they will bog down....its hard to launch a AWD that you plan on keeping for a while!
    Thats not exactly true.
    With the older rexies they would break their gearboxes quicker then u can say 'opps' ops:
    But the new MY02+ STi and their 6 speed gear boxes are pretty much unbreakable...in japan they ones with 700+hp and still on standard gearbox...u can do 7000rpm launches all day no worries. the drive shafts would probarly break b4 the gear box does.
    But i think the evo would win pretty easy. if they are all stock though.

but if they where modded the gap would go even further. The turbos react very well with mods.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    S2K will win. Evo is heavier. In one best motoring video, they actually lined an Amuse Honda S2000 against an Evo 7 down a touge. If u guys recall, it's the blu S2K wid the rear wing. U can hav all the power in the world but talking bout downhill winding road racing, S2K will win. Uphill, prob evo. Faster take off due to torque. I use to drive n race a 6 so i sorta know how they r.

lets see...

2L RWD vs 2 2.0L 4WD TURBO!

evo for sure.

the sti!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by one more chance
    lets see...

2L RWD vs 2 2.0L 4WD TURBO!

evo for sure.
    Yes thats true but only on the straights. Best motoring has done a touge segment where the NA S2000 beat the Evo 7 point A to B. Weight plays a big factor in windy road racing because heavy cars tend to understeer more. Lighter cars also mean that u can brake later entering the corner. Evo 6s r bout 1340kg since the last time i weighed mine. S2000 is more or less 200 kgs lighter than evo anyday. S2000 was focusedly built as a race car as said in Best motoring 6. If u race both in the wet, i guess evo wud win coz of the superb traction. Thats the beauty of 4wd

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    s2k in an actual togue battle
    amuse S2K vs EVO8 the S2K chopped the EVO on down hill

with the right driver the S2K is a real weapon
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord