Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible newbie

Iam still trying to get a K&N air filter for my 06 Civi. Need help in getting one plse guys?

Member Array
    Car:
    A few...
    or do mods that are easy to change back, air filter, strut brace etc!?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Jazz VTi-S
    Great news everybody!!! (gotta love Futurama)

I pickup my car from Essendon Honda on December 7. I've gotta decide if I'll take a flexi day and cruise all day or if I will pick it up after work. Who's up for a cruise sometime, somehow on Thursday or the weekend?

It's going to be a bluish silver Sports manual, optioned up with F&R mudguards, bonnet and headlight protectors, roofrack, tow bar, side trim garnish, seat covers, floor mats, interior "bling" lights.

Rob

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Jazz VTi-S
    I've already stacked 400k's on the car already, it's good fun. The engine is pretty peaky, you can feel a kick at 3grand, gonna wait until I get 1000km on the clock before I give it a real bootful.

It's quiet on the road, a bit of noise through the tyres though. The steering response is like a gokart, must be the small steering wheel.

The stereo is good, haven't tested the MP3 player yet. The best I have heard for standard speakers, but to me they are lacking the higher end of midrange/top end.

Congrats Rob, sounds like you're a happy man. How about some pics? I wanna see your blue-silver civic sports.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Jazz VTi-S
    sorry I haven't had the camera when I've been able ot take decent pics, and this smoke from the fires won't make them turn out well.....will get them to ya!