Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Array
    Car:
    115hp 4stroke yamaha
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610 View Post
    yeah not everyones a rich kent like u to waste 2.5g on headers and exhaust, and on a FWD...
    he'll benifit more from spending the money he saves somewhere else like ecu or something, theres nothing wrong with x-force...
    I wouldn't say wasting, you pay for quality. It depends how high of the quality you want, everyone has their standards and own opinion. And whats wrong with FWD?
    JdmYard, Team POV!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    Just turbo it
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    ep3r
    yeah not everyones a rich kent like u to waste 2.5g on headers and exhaust, and on a FWD...
    he'll benifit more from spending the money he saves somewhere else like ecu or something, theres nothing wrong with x-force...
    agreed with bfb on this...

and frankly, the exhaust is probably the easiest way to free up some power from honda engines so you really should get something decent with this...you get what you pay for...

so yer, you suck and so does your advice

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by locote View Post
    Just turbo it
    finally... a REAL idea although on a 250+k motor...

i kinda agree with the whole 'f*k the $2.5k zorst' idea though (being a budget man myself )
    $1500 just for headers, as kik-arse as they may be, is a lot of dough! how bout cheaper but still quality headers... say $800, and spend the savings on pistons or rods or fly or some sorta minor head work etc. if u want all out racing performance, sure, go the todas but if you'd like good performance PLUS a set of second hand rims or suspension or other performance mods to make up up for the lack of toda headers then get a cheaper zorst.
    by the amount of k's your motor has done as well i'd go for a couple cheaper options so u can use some funds on a freshen up
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 VTI-R HB Civic

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    how about you f uck off out of these forums, since you think FWD's are so shit. no wonder some other members went skits at you, you're just a f ucken shit stirrer.

Good call
    Johnny B.

Representing DH-R All Day Everyday
    http://www.dh-racing.com/motors.html

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Quote Originally Posted by kraiye View Post
    finally... a REAL idea although on a 250+k motor...
    as long as a compression test and leak down test come back ok, no reason not to.

invest it in finance and banking shares.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootbonzai View Post
    how about you f uck off out of these forums, since you think FWD's are so shit. no wonder some other members went skits at you, you're just a f ucken shit stirrer.
    LOLLL someones getting fired up, don be so cut about what i said, dw one day u'll make back all the money u've wasted on ur crackerjack....

Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    And whats wrong with FWD?
    i dont know how many times they've said it on top-gear in the past 10 years, "and the car's biggest flaw is... thats its a FWD",
    go do some research and find out why since u drive one and don even know whats wrong with it...

Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    agreed with bfb on this...

and frankly, the exhaust is probably the easiest way to free up some power from honda engines so you really should get something decent with this...you get what you pay for...

so yer, you suck and so does your advice
    hes on a budget and he wants bang for buck, do u think he'll get more gains from a full exhaust for $2500 or a diff brand exhaust + ecu for $2500???
    donkeys...

now watch all these sooks vvv have a sook because they've spent alot of money on their cars wanna convince everyone the parts they got is the best way to go...
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    Mate just look around at what people do and see if that is where you want your car to head.

Depends what your gonna use your car for and what type of driving you can put up with.

If you go all out race you might not like what you get for daily driving.

If you go too mild you might not like the performance.

You gotta make up your mind how much performance or riceness you want and then people can give you a better idea of what you might wanna look into.

And never take one person's experience as gospel, everyone gets diff results as there are alot of variables.

Think wisely before spend all that hard earned money
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Array
    Car:
    115hp 4stroke yamaha
    i dont know how many times they've said it on top-gear in the past 10 years, "and the car's biggest flaw is... thats its a FWD",
    go do some research and find out why since u drive one and don even know whats wrong with it...
    You still haven't answered my question on why FWD is a waste of money... not gonna waste my time searching the net to find out why FWD when i already have someone here who can tell me . and if topgear told you that jumping off a cliff is good for you, you probably would do it too hey
    JdmYard, Team POV!

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    We should eat, sleep, drive, shit, piss, f uck and just live by top gear.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    *sniff*sniff* i smell a player hater.
    lol.