hey guys..
think i am a crazy dood removing the middle console??
should see wat i am gonna do next..
i am gonna remove white dials from my other accord..
to fit into my H22a accord..
journey is about to start,,

okay guys.. the circles represent where all the screws are on the console.. u have to take out the middle arm rest console out before u can take off the piece in middle console..

the 2 circle above the headunit are the hardest ones to get to i guess..
there are 2 screws facing towards the sky.. they hold the aircond element to the dashboard.. i just took mine out and left mine out.. cause there's alot of clips holding the bugger down anywayz..

then theres one behind the demister button.. remove the actuall switch before taking out screw

then theres 2 above the dashboard console.. also facing towards the sky.. easy to remove..

then last but not least.. theres one behind the Cruise control and sunroof switch(WHICH I DONT HAVE!!!)

okay in this picture the 2 circles represent 2 cables..
cause my car is a EXI.. my tempture cable is stuck on.. which is crappy.. hence why i didnt completely remove my dash..just take out as much as u can and leave it sitting there on the steering wheel like me.

for the climate control versions.. there are 3 cable.. just remove them and bobz ur uncle.. the whole things will just come out with minimum force..

gauges... hrrms.. abit ricey.. but hey.. looks diffrent for a change!!

In Stock Form..

Whole Dash Ripped out.. How Ugly!!

Another Ugly View!!!

theres three plugs on the top.. becareful for these

another one

behind the console

Half done!! Gotta becareful for the needles..
bloody very very fragile!!

finished installation!!

painted the beezer and the black bit near the indicators and etc..
nice?

Ken..

If anyone needs help gimme a holla!!
also anyone in melbourne needing help.. just PM me.. and i'll help u guys out

cheers