Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R

TYPE S worth to buy?

As the topic, I still quite concern about its preformance, I don't want I will regret after I buy it, its not cheap. Please give me some opinion... ??

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Type S is a nice car trust me , just need an lsd and recaros you are set.

They are going from 35k-40k if I'm not mistaken

What concerns you about the performance? What are you after in terms of 'performance'? if you want straight line drag from a stand still, then maybe the type s isn't the right car for that.

what do you want out of a car? Are you allowed to get a turbo charged car? do you care about having rear seats or boot space?

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    how should i do my hair today everyone? im really confused and just want everyones opinion

FFS go and test drive one, read reviews, do something, your on a friggen Honda forum everyones going to tell you its a friggen rocketship and the best car created

unless your just creating a thread for the frig of it... which is a waste of space, go out, test drive it, and get unbiased opinions if you based your purchases on what others think

Member Array
    Car:
    was a honda
    ^ ditto

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    wats better type S or type R???
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    TypeS is the newer and 'improved' version of the R.

'improved' is the operative word - as its something honda created after some people complained that the TypeR is too rough, so honda made it much smoother and more luxurious.

If you want performance get a typeR and if you want luxury with some performance get a TypeS.

and as said - TEST DRIVE!!! peoples opinions are just that - OPINIONS! don't buy a 40000 dollar car on someone elses opinion - make your own!
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    what are you concerned about? what do you want out of the car? whats your budget? the more information you give us the more we can help you out buddy.
    guys dont be so mean and flame him, its in the noob section for a reason.
    lets just thanks the mods for this section. on the other had it is constructiver critisism
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Actually, I am after something very good handling, quick enough on straight line (no need like skyline or force induction, sick about such thing), rigid chassis.
    I know TYPE S is a good car, but look around in this forum, someone so regret after bought 1, but someone quite happy with it.
    By the way, I need some opinion here, not shxt. If you don't like this topic, don't reply please.

its not about not liking this forum, too many ppl want to be spoon fed. i.e. "wheels" thread.

no one is against you yakuza. attama o tsukatte kudasai.

edit: then again this is the noob forum so i guess u have a right to ask basic questions.
    Last edited by SiReal; 08-12-2006 at 03:15 PM. Reason: shouldnt be tight to noobs.

From a simple search which took me less than 5 seconds

http://www.drive.com.au/honda-integr...2/results.html

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by yakuza View Post
    Actually, I am after something very good handling, quick enough on straight line (no need like skyline or force induction, sick about such thing), rigid chassis.
    I know TYPE S is a good car, but look around in this forum, someone so regret after bought 1, but someone quite happy with it.
    By the way, I need some opinion here, not shxt. If you don't like this topic, don't reply please.
    its opinions you're getting from these people - its what you want.
    They are saying test drive it, don't drive it - its an opinion.

It could be a good idea to point out exactly what you're concearned about in reference to performance in the first post.

Good handling and good straight line speed - TypeS as I said is a slightly more TIMID version of a TypeR. Softer suspension being the main point. It will handle well, but the feeling of it won't be as good as a TypeR. You can always upgrade the suspnesion with coilovers etc.
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A