Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    i still want to know how i should do my hair

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    If you want something driven hard, go for the R.

I wanted something in between with some added comfort - as its my daily driver. I picked the S.

But seriously, go to a dealer and trash it in the drive test.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I didn't think you could an R here in Oz any more? It's not on the web site for the past 2 yrs or so.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX 94
    I have driven both Type S (2006) Stock and Type R (2001) mod, air filter and exhaust

When you take Type-R over a pot hole, will send some shock to your back and neck.
    Engine characteristic is similar, except Type-S is slightly more torque, but Type-R somehow scream alot louder then Type S,

I prefer Type S, becasue it is simply more easy to live with, and you can fang it around.
    But if you want to turn it into a track car, Type-R is more suited.

But I drive CRX - 94 with almost factory stnd excpet for the wheel and suspension.

try test driving both then see if you like which one better.
    Last edited by zinny999; 10-12-2006 at 08:04 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    i still want to know how i should do my hair
    how does ur hair look lol!... mayb go bold? or dye it lol :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    i'd still take the R
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    your on a friggen Honda forum everyones going to tell you its a friggen rocketship and the best car created
    true
    and if anybody says anything bad about the car all the people that own that car will jump in the thread with their claws out...
    heres my opinion and its unbiased u can either take it or disregard it if u like. no type S is not worth it, for that price u can get a better car with a better overall performance. dc5s wouldnt even come close to being worth it. i'd seriously think twice about paying 40g for FWD and 150kw of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Quote Originally Posted by mj3610 View Post
    i'd seriously think twice about paying 40g for FWD and 150kw of power.
    i agree there, especially if want you want is power, but he wants n/a so he doesnt really have a choice

Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    unless you buy an old M3

i have no real beef with paying that much money for a FWD with 150kw, because its a specific niche kind of vehicle

but to come on here and make such an incredibly stupid childish,soo obviously "my mum is going to buy me a car and im not sure what car to get" thread gives me the shits. Obviously has NO idea and is NOT an enthusiast at all....

end rant

good luck to the original poster

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Zilli, If U Don't Like This Topic, Just Fxxk Off, Please No More Bullshit Here.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    zilli, i know u r jealousy i can afford this car, think about how much insurance sales can make each year?? I also suspect u don't even have any car.
    Finally, if u don't respect other people, don't expect other people will respect you.

Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    WOW you really told me... now i really will think twice about what i say here

im going to keep this civil and not come in here again...

just a couple of things finally

1) im not disrepecting anyone, im expressing my point of view in a PUBLIC forum

2) Seling insurance is a very small part of the profitability of a particular risk profile... DC5s parts arent cheap, and if you fit the current profile in our pricing engine, i predict your first $6k repair job within 12 months

3) no i dont have a car, i live in a box too

4) No i'm not "jealousy" about you can afford your car.

5) If you cant handle peoples opinions, then maybe you should ask for opinion, like you have, via PM to everyone in this place

Having said all of that, good luck with the car mate. If i can help you with any insurance issues in the future, shoot me a PM