You´ve got a visitor from Denmark, europe

This is the purpose of my visit:
I am trying to promote PGMFI.ORG and some of the software found there, or more specifically Crome. The goal is to attract more users and, in effect, hopefully some resourceful people who can help contribute their knowledge and efforts to better understand and modify Honda engine management systems.

I will be contacting an online car magazine in Australia and see if I can get them to do a true "DIY Honda Engine Management" article.
From my end - far, far away I will be providing pictures and a lot of technical information to be included in the article.

But I imagine any proper journalist would want to see the software and tools in action themselves, and that´s something I can hardly do from the other side of the planet. This is where YOU come in.

So.... If you are using Crome, preferrably Crome Pro with datalogging and real-time programming AND don´t mind spending an hour or two showing off what it can do, let me know! I can be reached at this e-mail address:
allan%bindegal.dk (%=@)

I will of course provide any necessary assistance I can from my end, in case you don´t feel your current experience or skills are insufficient. But a basic knowledge of Crome or other Honda DIY software such as (the now unfortunetely more or less discontinued) Uberdate is i a prerequisite.....

What´s in it for you? I can´t really tell. We could ask John Cui to give you a Crome Pro license for free, as he is sure to benefit from such an article. Or perhaps your local (and excellent!) wbo2.com people would be persuaded to donate something, if you were to show off their wideband logging equipment - I will be including their tools in the pictures and technical information anyway. All of this is just speculation - I will do my best to make it worth your while, but can´t make any promises at this point.

What´s in it for me? Personally, not much really. But I do hope to help promote PGMFI.ORG and attract resourceful people, in effect to benefit all of us using Honda DIY engine management tools.

Best regards, and happy holidays to you all!
Allan Binderup (allan£bindegal.dk)