Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EJ B20vtecTurbo
    ACTI0NMAN-1
    what are the chances of someone dropping a wideband o2 and cromePRO serial number into my lap?
    DynoDave you dont have a spare serial number for me do ya?
    LOL, wait for the version to came out them try scam a serial number

Hey serpo this is a good write up.

http://www.xenocron.com/install/CromeGuide.htm
    Would definately have to be the best write up around.
    EDGE AUTOMOTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by turtleEK1 View Post
    thats the kind of attitude people had about hondata in the past... look at it now!!

just needs to get out there...

i plan on using it when i look for better engine management because it offers alot of what the higher market offers!!
    Very well said it has taken along time to get that product out there and people are now supporting the brand,maybe we need to arrange a some sort of Crome tuning school there seems to be heaps of interest these days.I would be more than happy to help out anyone that wants to set it up and run Crome in there car and with the info on the net these days it should not be to hard for you guys to get setup and running.I will be doing a B16a tune late this week and I will get the boys to do a writeup for you all to read as it might help you get started.If anyone needs a Crome Bin file to get up and running please e-mail me as I have over 50 files here for many types of engine setups.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    interestng as im thinking of trying out the crome pro method later on, so it will be an interesting read, seems to be getting great results in the staes so far.

good stuff!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 VTI CIVIC, 72 RX2 13BT
    Looks like there is hope for crome. yay!

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    I think ill stay with Apexi and ITC lol im so n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    My silly 17 yo thoughts from 3 years ago "hmm my tyres are bald, ahh well race cars run slick tyres, itll give me more grip"

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    i've read thru how to use it, but am currently having trouble with the datalogging connecting to my laptop. altho i cant do much without a wideband, i have the basic idea of how it works and how to make adjustments.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTI0NMAN-1 View Post
    i've read thru how to use it, but am currently having trouble with the datalogging connecting to my laptop. altho i cant do much without a wideband, i have the basic idea of how it works and how to make adjustments.
    ye damn wideband cost like $200
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    My silly 17 yo thoughts from 3 years ago "hmm my tyres are bald, ahh well race cars run slick tyres, itll give me more grip"

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ B20vtecTurbo
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTI0NMAN-1 View Post
    What type of cable are you using? I have a spare nokia cable make up if you want 1(i am sure you already know that you need cromepro to datalog)
    EDGE AUTOMOTIVE

Member Array
    Car:
    94 VTI CIVIC, 72 RX2 13BT
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeauto View Post
    What type of cable are you using? I have a spare nokia cable make up if you want 1(i am sure you already know that you need cromepro to datalog)
    Can you run crome (not pro) with a seperate datalogging kit, so you run standard crome with datalogging.
    Also im about to get all my equipment to chip and tune and i was wondering what sort of laptop i would need? Windows 98 or xp would be fine i guess? This is all i would use it for, also internet for down loads.
    all input apreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ B20vtecTurbo
    Wait for the new version of crome to come out which supports the pgmfi rtp then speak to ecu-man and see if he is willing to make you one(much cheaper than an ostrich)
    EDGE AUTOMOTIVE

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    the PGMFI RTP board is flawed in principal.

Good Luck with it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeauto View Post
    yeh i'm already using the nokia usb. i've had it connect once. but i think i have to mess arround with the baud rates to find something that works.