Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    If we start spoonfeeding you guys, people all over will hyjack threads and we will be doubleing up on info all over.

Use some initiative, do the research which has already covers numerous times.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    look what i searched for and found in 2mins
    http://www.avoturbo.com/avoshop/prod...roducts_id=207

i am interested in this as well, but this is a b18c kit isnt it?
    would the same kit be appropriate for a b18b motor. id imagine so?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 + ZXR250C
    I have searched anyway matey.... look gosh relax man I have always searched for my queries .. but I was at work... I thought It will save me the hassell.. as I was curious but had some work to do... I think some of you guys taking this whole OZHONDA "thing" too serious ... last time I checked forums are supposed to be fun & educational.. but nehow that's just my thoughts.... no offence to anyone... back to work I go...

Member Array
    Car:
    None.. yet.
    Im with you Grey CVC....

This shutting people down who ask questions is a new thing the older members are on to, bit of a move to an elitest group who are above answering new peoples questions.

I agree with the research BUT no harm in sharing your experiences. I.E. Big offender QBALL. Had a turboed DC4........ He could of taken the initiative and shared a great deal about his experiences with turboed tegs like he should in his "higher" power role... You would hope the people "running" the site could act more mature...

Just an idea....

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    here's a novel idea... stop being lazy.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by shane_stubbs View Post
    hi guys im thinkin of buyin a avo turbo kit for my gsi. will it be fine with stock engine? or will i hav 2 upgrade sum stuf? its a t28 ball bearing turbo not da big..
    plz let me kno thankz heaps
    Yes. No.