Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode

Quote Originally Posted by toE
    just wondering...how is the voting gonna be judged/voted?? like the last time, where members rate the pics??
    Same as before. Members vote, but they won't know who the picture was taken by (to promote fairness!)

Snap Happy! Array
    Car:
    ER34
    PLEASE JPG's ONLY!

I am not going to convert any non-jpg file formats.
    ClubITR.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    I thought the biggest problem about the last comp, was that you saw what their vote was sitting on before you actually voted!

For example:

If you saw a photo which you thought was worth a 7, but it was rated 9, you would vote lower than 7 to 'even' it up. Rather than just vote the 7 that you thought it was worth.

Does anyone see any merit in what im saying? Is there a way to reconfigure the system to hide the scores until the individual member has voted?

EDIT: Conversly, the score given by other members is very likely to influence the viewer's oppinion.

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC16
    I thought the biggest problem about the last comp, was that you saw what their vote was sitting on before you actually voted!

For example:

If you saw a photo which you thought was worth a 7, but it was rated 9, you would vote lower than 7 to 'even' it up. Rather than just vote the 7 that you thought it was worth.

Does anyone see any merit in what im saying? Is there a way to reconfigure the system to hide the scores until the individual member has voted?

EDIT: Conversly, the score given by other members is very likely to influence the viewer's oppinion.
    I agree, although if i was going to vote 7 and saw 9 i would prob give an 8 ops:

If you couldn't see what everyone else thinks of it that'd be tops

Quote Originally Posted by vtecchie

For example:

I agree, although if i was going to vote 7 and saw 9 i would prob give an 8 ops:

Agree with both of you. We should hide the rating until you have voted, otherwise it becomes too biased.

Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugoid
    Hohoho....time to get my Accord washed up and get my gf (who studies photography) to help me out with all here fully sik equipment. Muhahaha!!
    Hope she has her own username
    think he means he will be borrowing her equipment ... not getting her to take photos and then him steal em

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by vti-2
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecchie

For example:

Agree with both of you. We should hide the rating until you have voted, otherwise it becomes too biased.
    i think it should be hidden until the results of the competition are finalised, so there is no way of knowing, or being biased, or pursuaded in any manner.
    when do we hit vtec?

hidden sounds good.
    フジタエンジニアリング

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    BTW the pics are up in the Album section of the forum so you can get a rough idea of how things are going.....also to convince yourself that you CAN take better pics
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R
    Where abouts in the site are the competition photos posted?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza
    Where abouts in the site are the competition photos posted?
    Right here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/album_cat.php?cat_id=9

(Click the "Album" Link up the top)
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi
    How about throwing in some ozhonda stickers too??