DC5R owner's manual/handbook

G'day fellow Integra drivers, I purchased a dc5r a few days ago because a bus hit my celica.

It didn't have an owners manual though. I'm wondering, is the owners manual for a DC5R the same as one for the base model integra? Also, it shouldn't be too much of a problem not having an owners manual right?

What types of info does an owners manual for a dc5r contain? Just your normal info like specs, servicing, what kind of petrol to use, and what does what right?

Apologies if this has been posted, I tried searching on this forum and googling but to no avail (all I could find was a translated Japanese owners manual).

Is there any links to one online? The Japanese manual is available at the Honda website but I don't know how to read Japanese. Is there an online english one available?

Thanks very much in advance, I hope I can chat further about cars with you all =)

Most models have a "general" owners manual , with majority of parts and service limits etc shared through the range. There is sections for different models ( DC5 , DC5R etc)
    The DC5 is no exception. The manual would have everything you would need to know (as a owner) plus everything the kids at honda need to know too ( every way to service or replace parts etc)
    look around clubITR.com.au for links maybe ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5
    our manual is only a book which tells u those basic stuff... dont think anyone had ever really look at it....

and to answer ur question my DC5 comes with a standard Integra /Acura Rsx version. and it says on the first page that one BOOK for all models

cheers....

Ah ic, thanks guys!
    Twas great hearing a response =)

I found a cd on ebay with a manual on 02-04 dc5. I think I might purchase one.

Thanks bennjamin & R123, you guys have been really helpful ^-^
    I was actually afraid that the RSX manual might be very different to an ausdm dc5r but now I can sleep at night haha,
    Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Holden IntegraL
    you can get the 02-03 RSX service manual (~1500pages) for free off hondahookup website - Just google it. That maybe a good or even better substitute to buying a basic manual.