Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post

is it in teh right place now?
    What is this about? That isn't your profile...

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    just thought i would say i didnt think dupac was makin any person attack at anyone?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    just thought i would say i didnt think dupac was makin any person attack at anyone?
    The personal attack was deleted and not visible to you. If Dupac (the user the infraction was issued to) wants an infraction reviewed he should ask another mod to review. I have no problem with a review - is clearly a personal attack and not permitted under the terms and conditions.
    Last edited by yfin; 09-10-2007 at 01:45 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    just out of curiosity.

is any personal attack gonna be infracted ?

ie. i've reported a few posts back where someone was personally attacking me.

did that person recieve an infraction ? just out of curiosity thats all. not trying to stir anything.

too vague to answer. How are We supposed to remember every moderation off the top of our head lol. Please link us the example

Anyway , personal attacks for example - a attack is deemed as offensive or otherwise threatening. (such as death threats or openly accusing you of something etc) . Not simple immature name calling.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    im not asking u to remember. im just curious thats all. Who are u to say that it isn't offensive ? if somoene was saying something about my mum and i find that offensive. Would u guys hand out an infraction ?

you asked if we remembered the person who received an infraction or not lol.

Anyway , Generally the post would be removed and a written warning to the user and others to keep posts on topic.If something is deemed offensive by the end user IE if you report it , and its deemed utterly offensive OR its a multiple time then it would receive an infraction.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    ok cool bananas.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    (such as death threats or openly accusing you of something etc) . Not simple immature name calling.
    lol you have had death threats? They should go to the Police.

Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    lol you have had death threats? They should go to the Police.
    People who join up just to flog off some stolen parts ~ then get angry and blurt anything out in their defense. I dont take it to heart but you ge tthe point.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    Ozhonda says: YES TO BIAS MODERATING

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    Ozhonda says: YES TO BIAS MODERATING
    Yes, I'm biased. I'm so biased that I have no qualms against handing out infarctions to ex-mods or to a member that I personally know. Ppl will end up hating me, but at least I try.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2