'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    ...and other undesirables. If you go to http://www.bittah.com/forum/ , you'll notice that each user has an ignore option next to their avatar. That is, other users have the option to ignore them. This might be a nice option to have - especially given the trolling that was taking place in the 'teg forum.

This way - if you are sick of the rubbish someone is sprouting, you ignore them and you dont ever see anything they post. User-based moderation at it's best

Just a thought

Cheers
    Pete
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Not a bad thought. I still think its better that we (Moderators) do the moderating though because i don't think the sort of crap that was posted in the Integra forum should be left to read. I'll be deleting those threads/posts shortly.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Whoops - just had to edit the title

Great about deleting the posts

'tis a good idea, but bittah.com is hand-built/coded/modified I just remembered - I'm not sure if phpBB has the option.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Good suggestion Pete. Will have to look around for that mod if we are to implement it.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I think it's paradox on bittah that does the coding - I'm not sure, I'll see if I can find out if you like guys.

Cheers