Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sounds MAD! Love it! Want one!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 vti
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C View Post
    is that the Jensen Button Test-drive video ? i picked it up on DVD from HONDA Primo in Tokyo but havnt watched it yet..
    yeah it is the jensen test drive.

Perth members: Click here! WaHonda

Member Array
    Car:
    8thGen Civic VTi
    i want that i-vtec light yo!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    Nice engine. Drop that in my Euro and I'll be happy
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Member Array
    Car:
    8thGen Civic VTi
    ^^^ so u can lose 400cc and a lot of torque?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by xenfacta View Post
    ^^^ so u can lose 400cc and a lot of torque?
    You only lose about 10% anyway and that's at 4500rpm. Once you go above 6000rpm, the k20a makes more torque. Also, shorter gear ratios will take care of the torque deficit.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by civ_sik View Post
    is this still a prototype? or are they building it? coz it says prototype... so firstly you'd better hope that honda decide to make it, before you start hoping australia gets it.....
    I picked up Brochures and postcards for the new Type R in Japan also - the brochure says "available spring 07" also.. I doubt HONDA would produce all that collateral if they werent going to release it.. plus it has full specs now "228PS" not just "over 220PS" like it said previously.

write a letter to Honda australia and demand it comes !! though as someone already said, Honda australia has NO sports car since DC5 is discontinued so there is a big hole in their lineup.

Member Array
    Car:
    None.. yet.
    They need a kick up the rear end is what they need.

Pick up the latest Motor mag and look at all the effort other car companies are going to.. Honda needs to step up to the plate and get something worth while out there..

Sooner rather then later.. Longer they wait, more people buy golfs, astra turbos and renaults....

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3,GE8,ZF1
    WoW...I want TypeR.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic H22a. Honda Beat

hell yeh

This is the shiz!!!... please quit with all this goodness :P

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyas View Post
    They need a kick up the rear end is what they need.

Pick up the latest Motor mag and look at all the effort other car companies are going to.. Honda needs to step up to the plate and get something worth while out there..

Sooner rather then later.. Longer they wait, more people buy golfs, astra turbos and renaults....
    You are absolutely right!I have been looking at Renaults,Peugeots and Vw turbos recently and some models I find quite enticing.Honda Australia offers NOTHING for the enthusiast,unless I want to spend $75,000 for a S2000 or $43,000 for a Type S ,which is a great car but to me ,it looks a bit long in the tooth.We always hear about a business case has to be made to Japan before they give the green light,recently the European Type R was said that it may find it's way to our shores,I really don't see it happening the car will be too expensive.I read that if they were to import the base Civic hatch from England it would cost us approx.$35,000 I still think the best bet would be the Civic sedan Type R ,as mentioned previously we already get the sedan.
    Honda Australia,don't go the boring route,give us a car that is afordable and at least has some resembleness of Honda's racing heritage.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EF9 SiR
    That thing is really really hot! apart from the fact its a sedan LOL 4 door sports car (N)