Page 143 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4393133140141142143144145146153 ... LastLast
Results 1,705 to 1,716 of 1896

Thread: The Batmobile

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Hey guys, its been awhile, how is everyone?
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey72 View Post
    Hey guys, its been awhile, how is everyone?
    Mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur back

I thought u had moved onto the Holden V8 forums or something! If you haven't, get a WRX, that's what I'm saving for.... Ive test driven a few and all I can say is like, wow! V8 slayer!!!

I'm well man, starting to save cash, trying to work hard and all. I'm going to Korea in December with the wife, so Ive just budgeted for that... now I just gotta save save save.

I never got round to fixing my lip with ur cousin... maybe later.

Timmy is gonna do a practice day at Lakeside on Fri, I'm gonna come out and watch after work at about 1pm.

How 'bout u brotha? What's been happening?
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Hey Mikey!! Still got the accord man?

And @Mike, what model you thinking of getting Mike? My mates got a black 05 model, it's really nice! You might interested to know that my car with I/h/e is pretty much on par with his (apart from off the line launching, Subaru AWD owns). I'm confident once mine is tuned I'll be quicker.

But the WRX has buttloads of torque that's for sure. They pull so nicely from about 2500rpm Perfect daily cars that provide a lot of fun and satisfaction!
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by eg5civic View Post
    damn i gotta check this thread more its like the goldie chat thread, i'm so jealous of your trip to japan beez, i cant wait to get on tradesman wages and go on a holiday there and bring back a shit load of goodies for my cars XD

also here as some pics of the laurel, no more 4 stud, the equips are on the civic, i've gone 5 stud now, so looking at some 17 x 9/9.5 +15/+17/+20 rims, anything in gtr offset really

before the motor went in, bought it as a shell with a rb25det, got a 25det box on it now too

motor in the bay, love the bigger chassis of this car, as they had rb20's from factory so you have alot of room to work with compared to an s chassis

this was when i put the equips on the rear, its pretty low, will probably raise it a touch as it'll be my daily, as well as my skid rig XD cant wait to skid it

I'll have to kick darryl up the butt about coming out for a visit
    Is that a modified stock intake plenim ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    not quite sure how to spell but taste mad, its hard on the outside and creamy on the inside omfg so good

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    hey mike,

if i were to get a jap4x4turbo it would be an evo or the next civic type r.

hows life dude?
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury 'Sports', Hah!

Looking For Wing-less CL9 Graphite Boot - Willing to discuss trade for boot with wing!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Hey Mikey!! Still got the accord man?

And @Mike, what model you thinking of getting Mike? My mates got a black 05 model, it's really nice! You might interested to know that my car with I/h/e is pretty much on par with his (apart from off the line launching, Subaru AWD owns). I'm confident once mine is tuned I'll be quicker.

But the WRX has buttloads of torque that's for sure. They pull so nicely from about 2500rpm Perfect daily cars that provide a lot of fun and satisfaction!
    Yea mate, maybe I'll get a classic GC8 or a MY02 (shorter gear ratios than 00 and 01) as I love the look of the bug-eye. GC8 is older and floppier but has the advantage of power vs weight. Ive driven a fair few and the mix of turbo and AWD is really addictive. My budget will be about 13k (give or take, but that's how much they go for these days). I plan on a stock, possibly 1st owner car. U've seen my EM1, I'm in no hurry... I'll wait until I find a mint one. It's also good that the WRX is the best-selling sports car in Aus, unlike DC2 and EM1 they are a dime-a-dozen.

My dad used to be a member of the Subaru 4WD club when I was a kid, I feel that Subie is in my blood. I love the difference of the boxer engine, the power and ram-raid history. That's where I see my journey going.

After that, I'll definitely go back to a Honda. I'll always love the vtak, the slick gearboxes, styling and the overall premium feel of a Honda.

@ Mikey, WRX is more bag for buck than EVO and u can't beat the boxer exhaust note. The Japanese call it "Boru-boru"
    Life is good man, missus is happy and so am I.

Not to say I'm not getting love from the EM1. I still love it. It looks sex, never skips a beat and I'm gonna take her out on the track for a practice day before I part with her. If she had the guts of a WRX, there's no way I would ever part with her.
    Last edited by Mikecivic78; 09-11-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Well put Mike!

Plus if you ever get bitten by the mod bug, there's just so much potential in that motor!
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    my motto is handling mods 1st and engine mods later. But for sure, EJ20 has extreme modding potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    my motto is handling mods 1st and engine mods later. But for sure, EJ20 has extreme modding potential.
    you & me think alike

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Update!

Camera mount

Hopefully I will get some Lakeside footage up soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Love the place , Car look beauty

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Waiting for the footage Brett!