how to make my integra LS faster?

hey guys

i have a integra LS with a pod air filter and cat back exhuast. it runs ok and it does about 9.1 /100km

what else can i do to it to make it faster?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    im guessing ur sticking to NA...

get some 4-1 headers. u'll have an issue with gettin em in and u'll most likely have to remove ur A/C and modify ur cross-member. while ur at it, change to a hi-flo cat. LS's are an old car and there is alot of build-up of crap over time. change ur head to a b16a or b18c (LS-Vtec conversion). get a light-weight flywheel put in.

there's lots of things u can do. i've just listed a few common upgrades u can do that arent too extreme. all u need is cash

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    dump a turbo in it.

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    well the answer is right in front of ur face.. and u have seem not to try and use the search but here this might help u out..
    http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41413

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4lyf
    ta taa taturrrboo
    CEE CEE DUB U

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    i guess the best mod to do would be to do the ls/vtec frankenstein conversion, and if u got the dosh, then bolt in a supercharger, so u got supercharger for bottom end and vtec for top end. unstoppable.
    link to frankenstein conversion: http://www.austeg.com/forums/buildin...541/index.html

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    you could sell me ur b18b cheap and get a b18c
    it would be the easiest and most reliable option out of going turbo or doing a hybrid swap with a b18c1 head

Even better still would beb if u did that swap, kept the LS transmission, and sold me the b18c trans and to seal the deal, ill let u keep the LS ecu and head!!!
    Last edited by Muzz; 31-01-2007 at 04:44 PM.
    Back from the dead

In a straight line, or 'proper driving'? Because you have to remember that for everything other than drag, it's not all about the engine.

I can highly recommend upgraded brake pads,

16" wheel/tyre combo (decent tyres, but not ripoffs, use something like the toyo proxes 4, or check the tyre recommendation thread),

and suspension, i.e. upgraded shock/spring setup as well as an upgraded rear swaybar and braces.

Any/all of those things are going to improve your ability to go a whole lot faster through bends, which is going to help anyone who doesn't live in the desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration
    Well I always thought to PLEASURE your girl was anything sexual.

To PLEASE your girl is anything that costs money.