Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    Im certainly not happy with my 15.01...infact im fuggin furious with the time...it's pathetic...

It was the first time i have been to the track with this particular car...and having only owned it a few months, am still getting use to it...

Being a knobshine and dissing these guys for having a go is completely uncalled for. Improvements can be made, and driving techniques can definately be improved on. Instead of being quiet and waiting until some decent times are run, we chose to talk about our experience now.

You really need to lay off all the name calling and general negative comments. Everyone has to learn in one way or another...I'm not using it as an excuse for my poor times, but the weather i feel did play a slight role in what times were achieved...whether it was .2 of a second or nothing...

Atleast the next time we go out there, our times might have improved and we can compare what happened.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme View Post
    I don't see any of the haters out there givin it a go. I wonder how fast your keyboard does down the quarter?
    Jase
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52395
    i aint hella proud of that time, but i did give it a go.

track temps + slips are here - very similar to the day you guys ran. 34degrees, then dropped to 29 later that night
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...2&postcount=69

so when is the next time you guys are going ? you guys might wanna choose a day where the weather is nice and cool so you can run better times.
    Last edited by zco; 30-01-2007 at 11:07 AM.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Fishman: Where in this thread did we say anything like that?? you came in here and started saying shit for no reason.

There was a few posts saying our times and what we thought about the night and we're giving each other pointers and then you come in and start saying "Underground imports is leeeeet!". I could picture a bogan hangin out the side of a commodore sayin that.

Anyway, your initial comments weren't called for so keep it constructive or keep it shut. Simple.

We're just a bunch of friends gettin out there and havin a go. Whats wrong with that?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by EG5 View Post
    my old d16a8 EG hatch back in like 2 years ago ran 15.1@90mph , 2.0 sec 60ft ( mods :i/h/e/clutch).Track temperature was nearly 50'C. IMO for Allmotor , track temperature doesnt affect 1 sec or something.
    I also ran 12.3@109mph on a super hot weather back in compak attak 2005.
    The key is to learn , practice and get the car set up properly.
    I can't speak for old carby d16 motors but I know for sure the K24 in the Euro runs much slower in the heat. It is depressing sometimes how much slower it is and that is with the air con off.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    WRX , 06' BMW
    sorry who mentioned carbies?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by STI_WRX View Post
    sorry who mentioned carbies?
    no one - I have a d series in my civic that is carby - the d16 could well be EFI. That wasn't my point. My point was about the K24.
    Last edited by yfin; 30-01-2007 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    i notice ppl that post times keep saying "shittylaunch" shitty tyres.. full interior. this and that. but i honestly, i dont take as mcuh attention to these things as i think i dont care about these... hmm. excuses? (if thats the word)

dont know if i speak for anyone else, but IMO, when i read threads like this, i just really care about your ET's, so i suggest, next time you go, strip the car hard out and try your best, lower your pressure. run low fuel. adjust the height.. and bring back some hektik times !!

just my 2cents. .. but then again, i guess some ppl just run their cars to see what it can do on the street..

street trim is for the street. and as for the track, use ..track trim ? LOL !! =P
    not excuses, just giving some background for those that are interested, for those that aren't like yourself you can just look at the ET and forget the rest.

My first time out I wanted to see how the car went as it is on the street, that way in the future i can see what taking some interior out and dropping the pressures improves times by if at all.

at the end of the day it was just for a bit of fun (for me anyway) so I'll use whatever trim i want LOL !!1

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    I can't speak for old carby d16 motors but I know for sure the K24 in the Euro runs much slower in the heat. It is depressing sometimes how much slower it is and that is with the air con off.
    It's funny how losers all come out and stick up for each other. And y did you delete my post above? it was speaking the truth. They asked y people were being hash to them and i told them y.

JasonG - Dude you just gonna find one of the hundred posts that Chris_F has posted in the Appearance gallery of these leet group of cars, then his bf egsi would hop on and say....IMO that's the best CAR in the WORLD! And they wonder y people bag them out...

Wow somebody has an inferiority complex.

The only thing being proven here is your immaturity.

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EM1 Civic VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    It's funny how losers all come out and stick up for each other. And y did you delete my post above? it was speaking the truth. They asked y people were being hash to them and i told them y.

JasonG - Dude you just gonna find one of the hundred posts that Chris_F has posted in the Appearance gallery of these leet group of cars, then his bf egsi would hop on and say....IMO that's the best CAR in the WORLD! And they wonder y people bag them out...
    can you stick it to pm's? this is a discussion about drag racing thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I have had at least 10 complaints regarding this thread from various people. Apologies to the thread creator but I am going to close it.

All the children on school holidays can't help themselves from spamming or bagging other people.

Your post was deleted Fishman because you can't stop putting other people down. Or didn't you read the PM? Go join some other forum and not Ozhonda if that is an indication as to how you are going to behave.
    Last edited by yfin; 30-01-2007 at 12:35 PM.