Quote Originally Posted by mugeneration View Post
Yah you can get two kind of paging alarms. Theres the ones that just send a signal from the car to your pager, but they only work within a certain distance from your car. Then theres the other ones where you buy sim cards and they send you an SMS, they'll work anywhere you have phone reception. Pretty cool huh?

Yeah those sirens are insane, ive had one go off outdoors and it was painful, cant imagine how bad they are inside a car. Works well combined with interior fogger combined with a strobe light lol.

The pager i got in my car is a boomerag... tells me what went off.. door, boot, bonnet, shock sensor, microwave, or some idiot knows where to tap on my window to page me.. haha..

So the pager did save me once and already has again a few mths ago... was at work, car in the car park, shock sensor went off.. ran to the car park, got there in 2 mins.. no one there.. one suss mofo 100m away.. suss as in just standing there and no he was not a security guard.

My previous ride had a boomerang but i also got an extra simcard pager with it. From my mobile i could start the car, turn the alarm off/on, call up to see who is in my car, if it is mobile or not as there is a microphone and a speaker in the car as well...

Bu then again, when your car is at home and no one is at home and your on holidays and your mobile is off.. doesnt help... why i say this.. some mofo got to my sound system... gggggRRRRRR

But in the end.. alarm systems are great to have.. also reduces your insurance premium as well...