Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Can DC2 front bumpers fit onto the DC4?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Whoever has access to edit the first page, can you please update the dc2r information on the size of the discs etc as well as fix the broken link in additional info!

thanks

Could someone please tell me/show me some website that has a bit more information about the DC5 Integra Coupe?

And is this Integra - http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...ce:Min,Max~0.5 - the DC5 Coupe?

Hi all,

I've just joined this forum and was wondering what the difference was between the Integral Type S 2004 - 2006 models (if any?).
    I've tried researching this subject and found a detailed Wikipedia page summarising significant differences between the 04 and 06 models (ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Integra_DC5), a lot seems to have changed between these year models.

The reason I ask is because I'm looking at purchasing an Integra Type S and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any major upgrades. It seems that gear ratios, suspension etc. were all upgraded - however I'm not 100% sure that this is related to models brought into Australia.

I hope someone may be able to shed some light on this for me?

Many thanks in advance.

Peter

Member Array
    Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    im looking at buying a 95 model integra, its the 1.8l vtec dont know which engine it is, sunroof, manual, coloured door moulds, 4 stud... is it gsi or vtir?

Quote Originally Posted by Grady93 View Post
    im looking at buying a 95 model integra, its the 1.8l vtec dont know which engine it is, sunroof, manual, coloured door moulds, 4 stud... is it gsi or vtir?
    We have stated in your other thread that if it has a VTEC engine (there is only one type of engine found in the VTiR Integra) it is a VTiR....

Only the Type R's came 5 stud.
    EG

Quote Originally Posted by Grady93 View Post
    sometimes they don't come with retractable windows, that's normally an aftermarket option.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Hey guys,

Just wondering - base model integra dc5 2002. Where you have listed Torque is that the torque for all wheels or just rear wheels? Sorry im noob XD

Quote Originally Posted by aspirin_ash7 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wondering - base model integra dc5 2002. Where you have listed Torque is that the torque for all wheels or just rear wheels? Sorry im noob XD

It's calculated at the fly my friend, I'll let you figure out what drive the integra has.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Corolla
    Bro oll fats cars r rer weels, of cors the ntgra haz tork et dem reer weelz!!!1
    Winton PB: 1:44.4420 on A048's