Jazz seats and interior trim...

hi guys, i am about to buy a 2nd hand Jazz...

Do all Jazz's have the same type/shape of front and rear seats? has there been any variation from model year to model year? if so, which model year has the best seats?

what about the Thai built ones? do they have identical interior compared to the jap ones (except color variation)? THanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Indy Yellow S2000
    hey bro ...

i dont beleive there is any variation on the seat style . Only difference is the trim of the GLI to the VTIand VTI-S models , come with a "sports" trim and the GLI have the cloth trim .

As for built quality of the Thai models , i dont really think there is . As all the Quality control from honda japan would be in place .

i think only in japan they have different colours for interior. if you want your one to change you can purchase jazz seat covers here in Aust or your can get seat covers from Honda Japan check out my post in For sale section im selling my Modulo seat covers (blue/grey)

thank you guys for answering my questions!!

another one:
    do all the Jazz's from different years (apart from the add-on VTiR kits) have the same bumpers? i might get a kit for my Jazz, just that i wont get the wrong parts, thanks!
    Last edited by poopoomonster; 01-02-2007 at 01:55 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2 Honda
    Only the VTI-S has the sporty kits... GLi and VTI pretty much the same look I think...

:: EG B18C :: OTO Krew ::

Quote Originally Posted by UBH320 View Post
    Only the VTI-S has the sporty kits... GLi and VTI pretty much the same look I think...
    thanks!
    so the bumpers for VTi and GLi have not varied since launch? so that means i can fit any genric JAzz kit to them, right?

No the body changed with the model facelift in 2005. Cars were still sourced from Japan at that time. The body did not change again in 2006 as the facelifted model was then just sourced from Thailand. The delay in changing from sourcing from Japan to Thailand to take advantage of the FTA (Free Trade Agreement) was because of the delay in tooling in Thailand in changing over to the facelifted model.