Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fulcrum finally got the whiteline ITR bar which they believed would solve the problem but I informed them of my doubts. Anyways, car got booked in today and surprise surprise - bar still wouldn't fit.

I have no idea why I'm having so much problems fitting a whiteline bar to my car. My mate has fitted 2 such bars with similar LCA's no problems onto Civics.

I'm just gonna find an ITR rear swaybar with the appropriate mounting kit now. What a mission this has become....

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    try the wrecks man, picked a itr sway bar last week with brackets for $88
    凸-_-凸

anyone tried using the 20mm size instead of 22mm

i *think* this raises the bar slightly... i was going to try it myself but havent had time yet

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    Hey all, just an update on my issue.

I've manged to come up with a cheap fix to my problem. As you all know the issue was that my 22m Whiteline Swaybar was hitting the LCA's and hence making bloody annoying noises.

I went to SuperCheap and purchased a radiator hose and some cable ties. I cut a small portion of the hose and covered a section of the swaybar that was hitting the swaybar. I used cable ties to hold it in place.

The noise has completely gone. It's a cheap and easy fix to a minor issue. Cheers!

Cool. Good to see you get it sorted
    blah blah blah