Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    Just make sure, the sales guy hand to u, civic MY08 with VSA (like UNLS1 said) not MY07 with year 2008 compliance
    i double checked my order, and the dealer told me i AM getting a MY08 model, but the $1k increase was just indicated to them by honda, nothing to do with VSA and apparently the VTI wont have VSA...

where is everyone finding out MY08 will have VSA?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R, FD1
    Hey guys

I picked up mine for $24,800, it seemed like a pretty good deal to me

MY08, Auto
    Pearlescent Paint
    Fitted Mats
    Slimline Door Visors
    Tinted Windows 30%

Larke Hoskins Homebush offered $25,000 but that dude was pushy ! didn't feel like I had to negotiate with that dude so I left.
    Last edited by BC8; 30-12-2007 at 10:25 PM.

sometimes people only get a rear view sensor that decreases the beep interval time as you decrease the distance between yourself and the object in question.

the lcd merely shows as a very safe approximation (0.5m from the object = PARK = 0.0M on the lcd screen) in digits so 1.73m e.g.

Quote Originally Posted by wilkie View Post
    i double checked my order, and the dealer told me i AM getting a MY08 model, but the $1k increase was just indicated to them by honda, nothing to do with VSA and apparently the VTI wont have VSA...

What is this vehicle stability assist anyway?

The abs on this car already pisses me off by activating even at the slightest sudden stop.

I thought the Civic has eletronic stabiity control as standard? or is that different from VSA

Quote Originally Posted by drunkntigr View Post
    sometimes people only get a rear view sensor that decreases the beep interval time as you decrease the distance between yourself and the object in question.

the lcd merely shows as a very safe approximation (0.5m from the object = PARK = 0.0M on the lcd screen) in digits so 1.73m e.g.
    ah... then you get the same one as mine then

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by drunkntigr View Post
    What is this vehicle stability assist anyway?

The abs on this car already pisses me off by activating even at the slightest sudden stop.

I thought the Civic has eletronic stabiity control as standard? or is that different from VSA
    wikipedia says VSA is the same as ESC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_Stability_Control)

not sure if the civic comes with ESC as standard...anyone kno? all i know is it is VSA = ESC

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW

1k increase is rubbish, they went up $300
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    1k increase is rubbish, they went up $300
    are u serious?! maybe WA prices have gone up more?...im really starting to get pissed off atm

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Plus when you sign the contract you buy it at that price, they cant just bump up the price and say oh you owe us an extra 1000 because the prices went up... its on the contract you pay what you signed for

Quote Originally Posted by Frost_FD View Post
    Plus when you sign the contract you buy it at that price, they cant just bump up the price and say oh you owe us an extra 1000 because the prices went up... its on the contract you pay what you signed for
    i think the illegality of it comes in with the misrepresentation of information (in this case prices) that the dealer told me were fixed by honda HQ, who in fact knew nothing of a price increase, and under contract law, misrepresentations can render a contract void...nothing really to do with the fact i signed a contract with a certain price, because while that is the fact of it, i wouldn't have signed it where it not for the misrepresentation (and the fact the dealer had caused me to believe that he was dropping the price more so than he actually had). they told me beforehand that the prices had gone up and i signed assuming they were telling the truth.
    Last edited by wilkie; 31-12-2007 at 01:04 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    are u serious?! maybe WA prices have gone up more?...im really starting to get pissed off atm
    how could that be? we all pay the same price for the cars!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    how could that be? we all pay the same price for the cars!
    lol yeh true, i was hoping there was a logical explanantion for my dealer screwing me over