Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: New 2007 Crv

its quite nice actually.. can grow on you tho i think the back needs work

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Pissed me off when i spent 40 something k on a new CRV lux and the pollen filter is extra.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    My wife and I bought a Luxury 5AT late last year. We like it a lot. I'm six foot cubed and I have no problem fitting in the back even with the sunroof. There's even enough room for me in the back seat when my wife stops driving it long enough for me to get in there. Easy to get bub and accoutrements (pronounced ar-koo-tray-monts) in and out as well.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO '07 LE
    Some of these comments coming out of this thread make feel embarrasment to a part of ozhonda.... Y is it always the ones with no idea that have the largest mouths???

I have a Euro, my parents just bought a CRV and my mate has a civic sport. Now as far as i know the civic sport is from thailand and my euro is from japan. After going through the civic the build quality overall is equal if not better than the quality of mine. I have had dash parts changed and other random crap which was faulty while his car has had not one problem and the detail makes mine look like it could learn a thing or two from the thai. If the new euro is from thailand i couldnt give a crap. The CRV is great quality as well and believe me iv gone over all of them thoruoghly.

Get ur facts right guys. Half of u prob havnt even seen the cars ur bagging just parroting what uv heard from others.

lame

Member Array
    Car:
    STi
    Picked up a brand new standard 07 build CRV early this month, Alabaster Silver, 6 spd manual from Trivett Honda (Parra), very happy with it! Pleasantly surprised with the standard features the base model comes with.. cruise control safety features (VSA) etc interior features and build quality!
    $34k driveway included 5 year warranty, 5 year road side assistance, and had a DVD system thrown in (promotion they had running).

I think the base model is very good value and doesn't loose out on many safety features (only curtain airbags) compared to the sport or lux, and is very well placed for interior features / gadgets!

Definitely a bigger car both in and out, then the previous model and drives a whole lot better, handling around corners seems more direct and steadier, and the 6th gear on the highway + cruise control is a bonus!

Car has completed approx. 1500km and have the fuel economy down to 9 - 9.2L/100.. so very happy with performance build quality and overall package.

Last edited by OB; 19-03-2008 at 10:57 PM.