Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2007 Crv

If I'm looking for a compact SUV, I would consider these good ones that are Made in Japan:
    CX7
    RAV4
    Outlander
    Forester
    X-Trail
    Grand Vitara

I wouldn't be silly enough to buy the Made in Thailand CRV and be laughed at by my mates.
    The country RHINO has turned into a city RAT.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    why does Thailand have such a bad rep? Not all the Honda's that come out of Thailand are bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarox View Post
    I wouldn't be silly enough to buy the Made in Thailand CRV and be laughed at by my mates.
    Too right.

Because we buy our vehicles for the reason to impress or receive acceptance from our mates.
    Quote Originally Posted by gReY-oNe View Post
    wat a luvo bad
    LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    pogi gets all the bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by i_own_you View Post
    *Pm me for teh gay links*
    My body is my weapon.

I just recently purchase the new Civi and the finish product is not that bad. Thinking of upgrading my CRV

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    If I'm looking for a compact SUV, I would consider these good ones that are Made in Japan:
    CX7
    RAV4
    Outlander
    Forester
    X-Trail
    Grand Vitara

The country RHINO has turned into a city RAT.
    not the best comment ive seen, jsut forget about all the other things the crv has standard over some of those cars u mentioned.

also i suppose if u want to drive around in a boring box like car eg the X-Trail thats your choice

i suppose if ur mates laughed at u for not jumping off a cliff u would do it?>?

i dont know why people hang crap on thai built cars....theres so many things that go into why they come from thailand, like the free trade agreement...so the cars are cheaper to import here

i suppose u would pay en extra 5 grand for the same car commin from japan instead of thailand??? i think not...

Do u think japan is big enough to make hondas for the whole world??? i think not.

would u say the civic is better built in england than thailand???

i could go on for ages, the new crv is a great car ive had the sport lux auto/standard man home on the weekends the last few weeks. I love the drive its more like a sedan now much quieter and much better saftey features as standard. The prices are about 3 grand more than the old CRVs before the run- out prices....3 grand extra for a new model with much better safety features isnt really that bad.

james
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    purchasing one myself in the next 2-3 months.
    =)

If the next gen Accord Euro comes from Thailand, would anyone be buying it? Let's pray hard it's not going to happen.
    Have you ever wondered why after being on sale for a year, the Civic is still way below the sales of Corolla, Mazda3 and Lancer. It is Made in Thailand.
    Last edited by hondarox; 21-02-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    If the next gen Accord Euro comes from Thailand, would anyone be buying it? Let's pray hard it's not going to happen.
    Have you ever wondered why after being on sale for a year, the Civic is still way below the sales of Corolla, Mazda3 and Lancer. It is Made in Thailand.

Are you for real??? can you please get some clues before posting??
    can u please explain why after a year of being on sale there is still at least a month wait on 90% of Civics???? why would people still be buying a civic and waiting for it?? is it because its from thailiand??? or because maybe its a good car???? wake up will you!

Or why it was NRMAs best med size car in 2006???

im sorry but clearly you have no idea at all and i think u should think before posting rubbish!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    lol, is this still the new 2007 CRV thread?

I'll be accompanying my old man to have a look at one this weekend. He's looking for something to replace his 06 Rav4. (candidates: CX7, Captiva, and of course the CRV)

From what I've seen on the net, it's pretty nice (styling is slowly starting to grow on me). Price tag for the luxo is a bit high though. For that price you can get a Holden Captiva LX (7 seater V6). Tough choice.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    the captiva isnt bad but a big V6 and i think its made in korea also...

would be interesting to see the resale value the captiva held in a few years over the crv....

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    the captiva isnt bad but a big V6 and i think its made in korea also...

would be interesting to see the resale value the captiva held in a few years over the crv....
    Those are my two main concerns for the Captiva - Reliability and Resale Value.