No Spark after leaving Ign Wire off

Hey all,

i was measuring clearences around the dizzy cap last night and to make this easier i removed #1 Ign Wire from the Dizzycap, unfortunatly this morning i forgot to reconnect it and went and started the car, It idled rough for about 5 seconds before it shut off i then tried to restart it but it only cranked and did not start

I then went to the front of the car and started looking at things and slapped my self at my stupidity once i realised it was off , anyway i reconnected it but to no avail - all the engine does now is sit there and crank when the key is turned , i pulled the plug out of the block to check for spark but there wasnt any when crenking..........Damn think iv damaged something

I am running a modified fuse panel and they all appear to be ok , have disconnected the battery for a few min and reconnected it but to no avail

Any ideas please guys

Regards,

Ash

dont worry guys ats all working now - seemed to have fixed it self which i like :-)

Member Array
    Car:
    SEX 24/7
    lucky i suppose!!

self fix, shiet wouldnt that make life so much easier..

------------------------------------------------
    EGK20A - CIVIC Sleeper stylez

Haha. You should be MOST worried about shit that fixes itself... Always makes me wonder when it's going to break itself again...

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    you may of upset the ICM or coil

Member Array
    Car:
    SEX 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by string View Post
    Haha. You should be MOST worried about shit that fixes itself... Always makes me wonder when it's going to break itself again...
    TRU THAT!!!
    ------------------------------------------------
    EGK20A - CIVIC Sleeper stylez