95 prelude speakers

Just thought id ask to save pulling my car apart, what size speakers are in the front of a 95 lude. There are two in the doors guessing 6" and two in the dash guessing 4". Thanks in advance for your help..

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude, Civic, Firestorm
    hey they're spilts. 6" (not 6.5") but i've got 6" coax in the doors and i squeezed 4" in the dash, just sittin in tight, no screws. u gotta get the right size, i'm using alpine type s, check the magnet size and make sure they not 6.5"! fairly easy install, dash ones are just clips in the cover and the door has screws in the door handle, pull handle and a couple where the door closes and meets the kick panel. pull clips from the bottom. good luck!

Member Array
    Car:
    91' S2 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by J2daW View Post
    hey they're spilts. 6" (not 6.5") but i've got 6" coax in the doors and i squeezed 4" in the dash, just sittin in tight, no screws. u gotta get the right size, i'm using alpine type s, check the magnet size and make sure they not 6.5"! fairly easy install, dash ones are just clips in the cover and the door has screws in the door handle, pull handle and a couple where the door closes and meets the kick panel. pull clips from the bottom. good luck!
    You CAN fit 6.5" speakers in the door panels - I've got it in my lude - requires a little modification but is piss easy. Dash ones are actually for tweeters and would be better with tweeters in there - 4" speakers fits but doesnt sound as good as a proper front split system - learnt from experience.
    1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32.4 Bee*R wide-bodykit
    1991 Honda Prelude Si-4WS Series II
    2003 Honda Integra Luxury