Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    Im not expecting it to become a V6. People who has them installed mentioned things like: better torque at the lower rpm ranges, smoother delivery of torque thru the rpm ranges, reduction in kick-back in stop-go, slow traffic. Things like that. Only way to find out if what they said are true, is to test it out myself. Im only getting it cos these ppl installed it on an FD and found that it works. Anyways, it takes a few weeks to get it in so ill write up a review in a months time, hopefully it wont be my light wallet thats giving me the speed
    i drive a 94 dc2 vtir and i noticed the same thing after installing the pivot raizin with the ground cables to the pivot suggested spots (the alternator was a little troublesome though)

a lot smoother down low, cleaner starts, smoother idle, i got exactly what i wanted, i didn't expect huge gains, just a light icing on the cake, and it looks good too =)

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    i hate placebo =/