Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    I really cant remember but i dont think I had any noises...
    It's just you hear a lot of people complaining of creaking and knocking after they put some coilovers in. Just don't want to be driving around in a car that sounds like it's going to fall apart lol I think I may have settled on the RSD, still looking at zeal coilovers too as they seem very good quality

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    stevanbonic told me that with zeal coilovers... Zeal japan want u to take them out, and send back to them for servicing every year i think.... fcuk that!

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    stevanbonic told me that with zeal coilovers... Zeal japan want u to take them out, and send back to them for servicing every year i think.... fcuk that!
    Ahh gay, is that really necessary? How often should coil-overs be serviced. I suppose it depends on what you use them for as in track or street. If they're just for the street and they aren't getting a hammering it doesn't seem that necessary to me.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    I havnt run the n+ but i am running the racing spec on my dc2 now and on the softest dampening setting front and rear the ride is stiff but its fine for street driving. i love these coilovers, theyre absolutely awsome for the money you pay

JOE
    We dont live, if we dont feel alive .

I've got the buddy club RSD's on my DC5 atm. Currently on the softest setting at the front, and slightly stiffer at the back. Handling feels more sensitive and precise, and the ride quality is similar to stock, until u hit speed bumps. You really need to crawl over them otherwise u break ur back.

Can go very low with these coilovers. Had them for about 4,000km and no noises etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    No u cannot go low on buddyclub... My gf's tein basics go lower

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    No u cannot go low on buddyclub... My gf's tein basics go lower
    It's mainly the front isn't it because of the camber plates?