Member Array
    Car:
    EF8 CRX

Braided brake lines for CRX?

Gday guys, im doing suspension and brakes atm on my ed9 crx. I would like to know if anyone has any feedback on how braided lines feel on a car. I know how they work and the benefits and i know the difference it makes on a motorbike im just wondering if anyone's done it to their car? Happy with them or not? Also does anyone know where i could source some for my car?

Member Array
    The brakes will feel a bit stiffer. You can make them or buy them premade from a few sources. Russell (Edelbrock) has all the parts to make them or has a few sets premade. Baer, Brembo, Wilwood and Ebay have premade sets. They are all an easy install and takes about 2 hours to install and properly bleed with just one person adn no lift. With a lift and a team it takes 5-10 minutes!

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Jazz,05 Civic,06 Civic
    Braided lines are good, but I'd suggest fresh fluid and pads before you consider upgrading stock lines.

Maltech (http://www.maltech.com.au) have ADR approved (ie street legal) lines and their range covers heaps of cars. Probably worth seeing if they have some to suit.

B20VTEC - since 2002

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8 CRX
    Thanks guys, should be purchasing rotors, pads, lines and all this week so your posts are very helpful.,.