Fn2 type r
    delaer says to me 41990 + onroad . but no confirmation yet

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta View Post
    delaer says to me 41990 + onroad . but no confirmation yet
    If that is the price,it's too pricey.
    Ford XR5 $35,990 + onroad.Renault Megane Sport-$39,999 Drive away.Golf (GTI)M 3 dr $38,490 + onroad.Madza 3 MPS $39,990 + onroad costs.
    Only $1,000 cheaper than the awesome Astra VRX.
    The question, based on that price assumption,is do I have enough brand loyalty to Honda to order a CTR

Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    Ford XR5 $35,990 + onroad.Renault Megane Sport-$39,999 Drive away.Golf (GTI)M 3 dr $38,490 + onroad.Madza 3 MPS $39,990 + onroad costs.
    The question, based on that price assumption,is do I have enough brand loyalty to Honda to order a CTR
    What you are quoting is the base model of each car. What sitta is quoting isn't the base model its the GT model, the base model should be about 38K or less then the golf. NOthing has been announced yet so there isn't any point comparing costs yet.

Add up all the features in the GTI along with the CTR you will see a price difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by slipangle View Post
    - independant rear suspension
    Too bad that none of those attributes exist for this UK CTR we're getting.
    This is the deal breaker for me and the missus unfortunately. There are advantages to a torsion beam rear end..... usually a larger and a wider hatch space which is always a good thing in a hatch for lugging the odd bit of gear in the back. There is nothing saying that you can not get a torsion beam setup to handle on par with a multilink/wishbone setup...... for starters there is no wild camber changes (at the rear) on lowering the car is nice ..... but I would still prefer a multilink setup for this reincarnation of the CTR.

As for the jap CTR...... I don't really care about the 160kw odd K20...... slap in the same spec one from the DC5S and bring it here for $45k, and I don't think the missus and I would be able to say no.

Someone mentioned something about how strong peoples brand loyalty is to Honda...... in Australia..... 0%

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    im a dealer and im still not even mentioning price untill i hear from honda aus itself!
    just remember the integra type S was around 47k ON ROAD!
    if u compare the CTR its heaps better value than the 06 teg type s, the teg type s was low on value and goodies compared to the new CTR.

lol not to mention the worst turning circle ever!, only 4 bags, no VSA, and terrible seats!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG hatch VTI
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    Mate I assure you that the civic type R is alot better than all of those cars espicially the Mazda 3 MPS.

Well worth the extra few grand

even the rexnet boys are giving this thing some respect!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    Y CANT THEY PUT THE SPOILER ON THIS WAY? http://www.chichi.me.uk/wp-content/mytyper.jpg ITS MUCH BETTER

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta View Post
    Y CANT THEY PUT THE SPOILER ON THIS WAY? http://www.chichi.me.uk/wp-content/mytyper.jpg ITS MUCH BETTER

snap!! that looks heaps better for some reason.......

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    that spoiler FTW! i love it!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Toyota sh*t box

4 door Civic type R

Will Honda bring the 4 door sedan Type R to Aus? Its just been released in Japan so if they do it'll be a while away. I prefer the 4 door to the hatch.