Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    civic type-r hatch in oz will cost around 40k up.
    so if you have 40k, what type of car do you want ?
    1.luxury/roomy = accord euro/aurion or c-class/3series(used)
    2.power = mazda 3mps(190kw)/WRX or monaro/holden HSV(used)
    3.sports=integra type-s or s2000/1991 nsx(if u lucky)
    4.hatch with brand name=alfa 147 TI(top of the range)
    now, tell me honda type-r hatch,where should i put ?
    may be this :
    5.hatch with Honda brand:type-r
    Why ITS, s2k or nsx... if you can get EVO VII for $32k???? Thats practically cover number 2 and 3 (and its a 4 door for family as well )

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Why ITS, s2k or nsx... if you can get EVO VII for $32k???? Thats practically cover number 2 and 3 (and its a 4 door for family as well )
    Include WRX in fold too...

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Woah so many pages - I'm so not reading it all lol so I apologise if I repeat some other statements.

OK it is about time Honda Australia did this - and we now finally have a CTR. However, I just wish it was the sedan that we were getting. That thing looks hot - the hatch; well I'm not impressed. Nothing on the EK9.

If the sedan came out I'd be seriously considering buying it. But not the sedan.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Just a hypothetical, what if the JDM CTR was the hatch with 162kW, while the UKDM one was the 147kW sedan. Would you still want the sedan then?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Just a hypothetical, what if the JDM CTR was the hatch with 162kW, while the UKDM one was the 147kW sedan. Would you still want the sedan then?
    certainly not!! cuz im getting the hatch in june!!

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    in term of power and quality, for 40k+, i can buy something better in the class.

in term of the shape, i wont get a POS.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG View Post
    in term of power and quality, for 40k+, i can buy something better in the class.

in term of the shape, i wont get a POS.
    agreed
    actually, yes, i will get it (sedan ukdm with 142 kw,note:headlight and taillight should like CTR), because power doesn't mean too much, even with current civic, i got speeding fine $600 + 3 month suspension 6 month ago, and 2 days ago, just got another fine $77 because JUST ONLY OVER 10km/h (70 in 60zone, unbelieveable that cops!!!!!)
    sorry out of topic, anyway, i will still buy if the price around 30k
    Last edited by dmx; 03-04-2007 at 09:41 AM.

What speed were you doing to cop the $600 fine?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    What speed were you doing to cop the $600 fine?
    hmmmm.... 100km in 60zone
    but it's just 5 second mate.in front of me there are 4-5 slow cars(prob 50km/h),and i am bloody late to church( still a good God's son ) and there is merge lane in front of us.i thought i will stuck, so i take over those cars, i think, from those 5 cars, one of them is police car
    suddendly, in my middle mirror, i saw red and blue light(nearly dark at that time), i tought wow ambulance, pull over, hang on, why this ambulance also pull over ? ohhhh s****

Quote Originally Posted by dmx View Post
    hmmmm.... 100km in 60zone
    but it's just 5 second mate.in front of me there are 4-5 slow cars(prob 50km/h),and i am bloody late to church( still a good God's son ) and there is merge lane in front of us.i thought i will stuck, so i take over those cars, i think, from those 5 cars, one of them is police car
    suddendly, in my middle mirror, i saw red and blue light(nearly dark at that time), i tought wow ambulance, pull over, hang on, why this ambulance also pull over ? ohhhh s****
    Hahahaha message from God: wake up earlier next time?

On topic: I still prefer the sedan eventhough its "slower", also just curious... is there any "Coupe Type R" ???

Note: Sedan isn't coming to AUS.

Shouldn't be comparing things that isn't available here. There will always be something better overseas. Obviously everyone wants the sedan version but it wouldn't make sense if they just brought out the hatch and the sedan at the same time. There will be no market for the hatch obviously. My thoughts only.

Quote Originally Posted by krazibone View Post
    Note: Sedan isn't coming to AUS.
    by the way, the CTR will only be release around 1000 units here in Oz... ^_^ And if many ppl are demanding more of the sedan, Honda might bring them here as well in 2 years or so... (this is after I ask a Honda dealer, no 100% confirmation though)

Also he sed that Honda was going to bring the Civic Hatchback instead of CTR Hatchback. And the price of the Civic Hatchback is almost the same as the CTR, thats why they cancel it and bring the CTR instead