Well its the end of the road for my Baby Accord as i am now moving on to a more sporty and unique cars... i will still have the accord but my dad would be driving it....if all goes well i will be driving in a 93' model Mitsubishi GTO !!! these things are rare ....soo...farewell and good luck to all of you....

P.S. i hope to see you guys at some lights sometime.... :twisted:

cya

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    hehe.. u'll be seeing me at the lights soon..
    if u see a guy with a silver Stock EXi with a big grin..
    just hold on tightly

Ken
    VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants

Member Array
    Car:
    VIP Nissan Cima
    Good luck insuring that beast
    And of course, you know that rare = expensive parts etc...

But i have to agree that a GTO is a sexy car! I Recently went the other way - from a top of the line limited Soarer (V8, RWD, TV etc), to an Accord. Reason was that it gets tiring after a while - paying ridiculous insurance, petrol and repairs....

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    GTO - Good Car... weak clutch.. second Gen is better!

Yeah good luck on the insurance..

My R33 GTS-T was 7K full compre...
    S13 - 3.5K....

But look around or find a broker to help you out

Have Fun

Nick
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

I have a quote on insurance and its only $3k thats because its non turbo :x but i like it like that because insurance is not that high although its still 4wd and 4ws.... hehehe im not letting the accord go or n e thing but if u see a filo dad driving a green accord with tailights and 17's ...its my dad

Member Array
    Car:
    VIP Nissan Cima
    $3k not that high? Damn... I was paying less than that ($2700) but it was a V8 RWD (more fun in the wet :P)

But after a while i started looking at what the car was costing me. When I added it all up (petrol/insurance/loan/rego) and it came to about $1000 a month... Thats alot of money to be wasting on a car - and that didnt even include mods!

I got sick of that pretty quickly

Now i spend about $400 a month since i bought my Accord, and its still a pimpin' car!!!

Just do yourself a favour, dont start adding the cost of your new car up. Especially in front of your gf/wife/parents... It will just get depressing!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    gl wif the GTO. drop by and show her once u get her...

lol maybe i should make one of these threads as well?

nah hondas rule
    フジタエンジニアリング

I GOT IT!!! :P my baby purrs like a kitten and roars like a lion... heheheheim soo happy it has soo much torque and pulls real hard ....damn.... pulls hard even when there is 3 ppl in the car! :shock: but the accord is still here... i aint selling her...hehehewatchout for me aiight :twisted:

Member Array
    Car:
    VIP Nissan Cima
    Aahh... the love of torque has begun - next stop, supercharged V8 Clubsport!

But i can see your reasoning now. You get the best of both worlds; GTO for pimping & racing, and you still have the Accord for economy and long trips...

Wish i could afford that!!!

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by PIN01S
    Well its the end of the road for my Baby Accord as i am now moving on to a more sporty and unique cars... i will still have the accord but my dad would be driving it....if all goes well i will be driving in a 93' model Mitsubishi GTO !!! these things are rare ....soo...farewell and good luck to all of you....

P.S. i hope to see you guys at some lights sometime.... :twisted:

cya
    They aren't rare anymore...for some reason I've been seeing heaps around of late.