Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mine is xxx95306xxx.... so not effected.

Member Array
    Car:
    88 Legend Coupe & 05 Euro
    Guys, I just took my car in for a service today and they are fixing the recall. Apperently there is a second recall for another issue that they are fixing as well. Anyone know about this??

I will let you guys know what the issue is when I pick the car up this afternoon
    88 Legend Coupe dumped on 19's & 05 Euro Luxury dumped on 20's

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux 5AT AB
    There was an earlier recall for a wiring harness in the boot, but that only affected MY03/04 Euros, so your 05 should not have been affected. Apart from the two known recalls, nothing else shows up on www.recalls.gov.au...

Member Array
    Car:
    88 Legend Coupe & 05 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ZYL11A View Post
    Guys, I just took my car in for a service today and they are fixing the recall. Apperently there is a second recall for another issue that they are fixing as well. Anyone know about this??

I will let you guys know what the issue is when I pick the car up this afternoon
    Guys it was a problem with the moisture in the headlights. The just put clips in to hold the headlight tighter. I already had both my headlights replaced due to moisture getting into them.
    88 Legend Coupe dumped on 19's & 05 Euro Luxury dumped on 20's