Volk Racing Outer Lips

I recently bought a set of Progressive mesh Volk Wheels and want to make them wider with better offset.

Currently they are 16x6.5 +43

I want to put 3" lips on them which by my calculations will make them 16x8 +20

Does anyone know where I can get the lips from?

I have emailed a few places like whitehorse industries but they haven't got back to me.

They are a 36 bolt style.

Pic of wheels attached

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10743212_10152617030390617_1139008897_n.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	27516

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    I'm really not familiar with replacing the lip part of a 2x piece rim, however Im positive that this will NOT change the offset as the centre piece is the same one.
    you're actually changing the width of the rim, so by adding 3inch lip.. your rims will become more or less 16x9" +43

get spacers if you want to change offsets. 20mm spacers will push it to +23.

Quote Originally Posted by patchwick View Post
    I'm really not familiar with replacing the lip part of a 2x piece rim, however Im positive that this will NOT change the offset as the centre piece is the same one.
    you're actually changing the width of the rim, so by adding 3inch lip.. your rims will become more or less 16x9" +43

get spacers if you want to change offsets. 20mm spacers will push it to +23.
    Change in width will change the wheels offset. Backspacing - (width/2) gives you the offset.
    New offset will be 20, assuming current lip is 1.5".