Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Souvenir from my last car..EK4-Written off by a p plater

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    i hate to be the barer of bad news but ill say it quietly so some people might not hear...

your car isn't a civic, i hope you knew...if u didnt know im sorry for the embarrassment...but hey, i once mistook cos lettuce for iceburg lettuce, Boy wasn't my face red!
    The Pain Of Discipline Is Far Less Than The Pain Of Regret

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
    i hate to be the barer of bad news but ill say it quietly so some people might not hear...

your car isn't a civic, i hope you knew...if u didnt know im sorry for the embarrassment...but hey, i once mistook cos lettuce for iceburg lettuce, Boy wasn't my face red!
    hahahaha chopped

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post

Dead set?Geez thanks for the heads up champ...

sml-089,I love what you've done with your car mate.Keep it up

Member Array
    So i take it from this thread that coils is the way to go, compared to lowered springs? I guess the adjustabilitily has it advances. But the cost is the only issue with me. I just want my teg lowered. Instead of the high stock look on 17s. And where the hell have i been lately, since when is cold fusion's teg blue, i thought it was silver. By the way freek I know how u feel, my car has different shades of red too, but yeah not as bad as yours.

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    sml-089,I love what you've done with your car mate.Keep it up [/QUOTE]

Was that sarcasm? im confused
    Garf: i also got one discoloured panel. im gunna try colour code it myself though

Member Array
    lol, i got more then a different discolour panel, i have a discoloured side. One side got respayed when the owner before me had someone crash on the driver side. So i have a good side and a faded side,lol. I take usaul taht good pics from the good side.lol

Member Array
    Car:
    89 LS Teg aka ugly teg
    Gotta love the ghetto Da9s mine is finally getting fixed properly previously it had a white front gaurd, black bumper, dented bonnet with red oxide over the cracked paint and shoved in rear end. Still drove beautifully and I love her to bits but by god shes ugly.

My car is about an inch lower than stock sitting on 15" and koni yellows. It doesn't look that great but its practical and it handles well.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx , DA9 sir
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbs View Post
    Gotta love the ghetto Da9s mine is finally getting fixed properly previously it had a white front gaurd, black bumper, dented bonnet with red oxide over the cracked paint and shoved in rear end. Still drove beautifully and I love her to bits but by god shes ugly.

My car is about an inch lower than stock sitting on 15" and koni yellows. It doesn't look that great but its practical and it handles well.
    PICs !!!

Member Array
    Car:
    a honda i guess...
    i think it's only fair if the starter of this thread contribute some pics of his own pride and joy...

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander

heres mine
    Last edited by lilwilliam; 03-04-2007 at 12:05 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    i like the stance... back may need a touch more to even it out..
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD