Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    top ride man! leave the steelies on!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRXONE
    Oh I love the rear seats *jealous

Yeah that front bar doesn't look stock to me?

I like those white wheels would you swap them for my Simmons B45's??

Mark 8)
    The wife likes white wheels on black cars. I am happy I picked up the rims for $500 for the set.

Back seat is cool, there are even little pockets for the passengers to put bits and peices.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I have news to people, the ZC that the JDM Si (Civic and CRX) ran is 130PS, NOT 130bhp The same as my SiR is 160PS NOT 160bhp. Difference is only 1-2bhp though.

Datto Sunny - in order for it to be an EF8 VTEC CRX, it would need to have the SiR badge on it, not the Si.

LOL - I want the Japanese stickers on the doors, you can see where they were pulled off my import Civic's trim

I also have the auto aircon and amber lighting - the auto aircon sucks when all you want it fresh air coming in - pray it never breaks down on you, it's powered by servo motors, unlike the Aussie spec cars which are cable driven

Nice ride
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Sure is nice.......especially that fat intake arm. Sure looks fatter than my d16a8
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Sure is nice.......especially that fat intake arm. Sure looks fatter than my d16a8
    I am getting rid of that arm and making up a cold air box beside the battery. I don't like how the plastic intake arm runs over the manifold. I can only imagine that would heat the air up as it makes it way to the air filter.

Setanta - I hope nothing breaks