Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    am i the only one that thinks the hatch is better? not engine wise but this looks... too normal it just looks like a $20.000 civic with bodykits, the hatch looks different and there are none like them on the roads. performance wise ill go with the jdm one but i prefer the look of the hatch especially black on black with brembo and HID stealthy!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    WE want the JDM type R i will buy one stright away if they bring it out, i was holding off foe this car cause i knew it was going to be a hot looking car.... and if they dont bring it out i will have lost faith in Honda as a company cause they are too scard to try somthin different... they need to take the risk, not that its a big one anyways i could see this car selling well for them it would be a shame not to bring it here and that also includes americas coupe that gr8 aswell....... and why didnt they eva bring the euro r here, the euro has been a major success for Honda... man sometimes i wonder who runs this company

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2 View Post
    WE want the JDM type R i will buy one stright away if they bring it out, i was holding off foe this car cause i knew it was going to be a hot looking car.... and if they dont bring it out i will have lost faith in Honda as a company cause they are too scard to try somthin different...
    i have feeling maybe they are going to take the jdm one here as a limitd edition
    maybe only 500? just my thought, 165kw man that is sick, the hatch ctr will kick golf gti this jdm will kill it!! 0.o y cant they make it 170s kw like the s2000?

but anyway my hatc is coming in june!! first one to get it in sydney!! hahaha but if the jdm one comes i will regret this purchase. Anyway, i've been waiting for the hatch since the prototype came out so i cant wait till june 65 days count down oh yea!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Dun get me wrong i love the hatch that looks like its been plucked from startrek and i love that is bold and different, but i love the lines of the jdm R it looks mean yet still futuristic and not to mention those big assed brembo's on the front man they look sick, this would be a really nice Honda and i think will be a hit much like the EK.....buy the way anybody seen pics of jdm R in black yet??

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9

phwoaaar.. ricer neons

haha..

i must say, i have nothing against our CTR hatch. but i really like this 4dr version, alot better than the CTR we're getting.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    seriously guys, all these talk bout JDM hotness and UK hatch isnt any as good.

i think we should be glad that Honda Aus is even bringing in a type R.

and if they dont bring it out i will have lost faith in Honda as a company cause they are too scard to try somthin different
    ^^ i mean comon dude. the hatch is so different it still looks like a concept car.

hey need to take the risk, not that its a big one anyways i could see this car selling well for them it would be a shame not to bring it here
    personally i love the jdm with all its goodies. but be realistic, even if they brought it, they might strip it like the dc5r. plus sales wont be as great since majority of the population would just buy the normal civic. Honda wont make a profit at all if any for the type Rs...and unfortunately, Business is all about PROFIT these days

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EK4R View Post
    seriously guys, all these talk bout JDM hotness and UK hatch isnt any as good.

i think we should be glad that Honda Aus is even bringing in a type R.

^^ i mean comon dude. the hatch is so different it still looks like a concept car.

personally i love the jdm with all its goodies. but be realistic, even if they brought it, they might strip it like the dc5r. plus sales wont be as great since majority of the population would just buy the normal civic. Honda wont make a profit at all if any for the type Rs...and unfortunately, Business is all about PROFIT these days
    ^^^Must say i agree entirely with this^^^
    Would be great to have the choice of either but at least we have the choice of one of them. Just one thing, did anyone else find it hard to believe the brake size claim or did they just make a typo? 17inches?? 430mm?? Surely they couldnt fit inside an 18inch wheel. Im assuming it was a typo yeah? Closer to 12inch id imagine...

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    Sorry guys i am just getting fired up..... would really really love it if Honda brought both here and not just the one, becuase they are both equaly different cars and truly show how Honda are always trying to make something different and out of the ordinary. either way both cars are extremly HOT stuff the GTI and WRX these too babies are going to fly.

Member Array
    Car:
    Juliett Alpha Zulu Zulu
    Mugen already has done some work on it.

More info and pics here

Member Array
    Car:
    Juliett Alpha Zulu Zulu
    Apparently, delivery is already on the way to dealers.

More photos here.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    i think we should just see t ohear from word fron honda if its coming here to australia, i mean it only come out in japan a couple of days ago

Blody hell though Honda is doing some gr8 work...

i heard on some other forums over in the UK that thye might be bringing out a light weight version of the hatch R....that would awesome

Member Array
    Car:
    飯盒
    omg..luv da ivtec guage ..LOL!!